What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

pammieanne
on 8/9/16 7:28 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

I like surprises!!  Now we'll all be talking and wondering!!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Kakesie
on 8/9/16 6:48 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

No, I haven't been watching the Olympics.  My favorites are gymnastics and figure skating.

What I ate yesterday was:  A Clif protein bar, a hot dog, moon cheese, a hamburger, sugar-free pudding, watermelon and a Clif protein bar.

Exercise was:  Walking the two dogs.

Have a fantastic day!

~ Karen  

Ginnny
on 8/9/16 11:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi Karen!  I'm curious...when you say a hot dog and a hamburger are these normal hotdogs and burgers with buns? or is it some kind of low fat hotdog that I must find!!?

I see protein bars are still a daily appearance on your menu, no luck kicking them to the curb eh?

Kakesie
on 8/9/16 12:01 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Hi Ginnny,

They are normal hot dogs and lean grilled hamburger patties usually without buns.  And you're right, I'm still eating protein bars, but I am trying to get in more dense protein and I did kick the daily protein shake to the curb.

Theduffman27
on 8/9/16 6:50 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good Morning AV and Menu Crew!

I live an hour and 15 from Lake Placid NY, so have to go with the Winter Olympics as my favorite. I love watching hockey ( liked it better when the teams were made up of amateurs and NOT pros!) and I love the Ski Jumping. We were glued to the TV last night and cheered so loud when Lily King won the Gold, it was awesome how she stared down the Russian swimmer and called her out for "doping". She did so in a classy way and then went out and beat her....I loved it!

Time since surgery - 20+ months

B - 2 HB Eggs

S - Light and fit greek yogurt.

L - Chicken Divan

S - Cheese stick

D - Sirloin Steak and grilled Zucchini

S - Protein Bar

Exercise - 2.5 mile run

Calories - 995

Stay Healthy my friends, Mike

Capogirl
on 8/9/16 6:52 am

Good morning,

Me, I'm watching, well some of it anyway. I stayed up Sunday night to watch the gymnastic qualifying and watched a ton of swimming as well.  Was exhausted yesterday and had a bat**** crazy  day which is why I never even read yesterday's thread.  Then was so overtired last night that I couldn't sleep, was still awake at 2:00 a.m. and you know I get my butt out of bed at 5:30.  I am very sleepy today; will have to take a nap when I get home so I can watch tonight.  I will DVR it though, because I don't think I'll make it.

QOTD: My favorites are gymnastics, swimming, diving and beach volleyball for the summer and for the winter ice skating, ski jump and luge.  Sorry couldn't pick just one.

Time since surgery 15+ months

B:  Quest bar and decaf coffee. 

L:  roast beef, provolone and 1 slice light whole wheat

D:  Frittata w/veggies and cheese

S: ?  Almonds, popcorn?

Struggling with weight gain.  Still unable to exercise and I've gained a total of 7 pounds from my lowest weight.   I have an appointment with my NUT later this month, but need to talk with her now.  I am going to really have to go back to the beginning again.  So frustrated.

melissasue1982
on 8/9/16 9:33 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I am sorry you are having trouble with gaining!  I don't have much advise, just hugs

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 8/9/16 2:51 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Hang in there!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/16 6:54 am

I have to say I don't like the Olympics. I am not sure why. I just find them boring. 

B:Pork roll and cheese

L:Protein bar

D:Steak tomatoes and cucumbers

Have a good day. 

Deanna798
on 8/9/16 7:01 am, edited 8/9/16 12:03 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning gang.  I had to get my blood draw done this morning for my 1 year follow up with my surgeon next week.  I had to fast, and when it was done I drove through Tim Horton's and for some reason a toasted bagel (sans cream cheese) was ordered, as was a 10 pack of Timbits (donut holes) for the kiddos.  So, when I got home and logged it I realized that 1 bagel has more carbs than I like to eat for an entire day!  So, my macros are way out of whack today, though my calories should be okay.  

plan for the day is to take another stab at getting the house cleaned, maybe go to the park with my kiddo, depending on how he's feeling, it's awfully hot out today so I may just set up the sprinkler and bust out the baby pool.  We are going to Lake Michigan this weekend with my hubby's entire family.  So if anyone is from the western side of Michigan, we'll be in Muskegon at Pere Marquette beach on Saturday and Sunday.  I'm sure I'll get lots of pictures.  

1 year since sugery

B: toasted cinnamon raisin bagel, coffee with cream and splenda

L: chicken salad on half a flat out wrap.

D: turkey burger on 1/2 a flat out wrap with fresh tomato from my garden.

S: light and fit greek yogurt, turkey and cheese roll up and strawberries and grapes

Totals:

calories 1029 protein 94 carbs (ack)105 fat 30

my neighbor has a large garden and the ongoing rule is that anything that grows over into our yard is ours.  I have harvested about a dozen cucumber in the last week or so.  I love cucumbers and have been eating them often.  I planted some pepper plants and one tomato plant that is loaded with green tomatoes.  I was able to pick my first tomato yesterday and will be eating it for dinner.  I am the only person in the house that likes raw tomatoes, so I may have to start cooking them and freezing if I can't keep up.  I love tomatoes and will eat them with breakfast, lunch and dinner, but as you guys know I have limited space in my pouch.  I also planted some oregano, basil and thyme, but something has been devouring my basil.  I mean, it's just shredded.  I haven't used any pestacides, though I am not sure if it's a bunny or a bug.  We do have bunnies living under the shed.

KQOTD: I keep forgetting these, blah.  I am not into the olympics really.  I guess if I had to choose my favorite, then I'd pick gymnastics.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 241 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views