What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/9/16 5:16 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Tuesday morning all!  So, who's watching the Olympics?  I freaking LOVE the Olympics and every time they roll around I kick myself for not taking some time off of work to binge watch.  LOL  I'm especially excited this year because of our Amazon Fire stick.  This **** is the bomb, for real.  We access channels through PlayStation Vue and this past weekend Matt downloaded the NBC Sports app, which essentially allows us to watch EVERYTHING.  Like all day, every event, ever.  They even archive it so you can watch whenever you want.  Like I'll be doing tonight with the women's gymnastics team all-around.  It's the best.  Last night we all snuggled in on the couch, ate ice cream and watched a crap ton of swimming.  YAY!

QOTD!  Favorite Olympic event to watch!  It can be summer or winter.  I'm torn because I like the drama of ALL of the events, but I think I have to go with figure skating.  I love that ****

Time since surgery:  2+ years

B:  Light & Fit Greek Crunch strawberry cheesecake

S:  HB egg and a lemon pepper tuna pouch; my office mates love me.  LOL

L:  Buddig 100 calorie corned beef pouch on an Aldi skinny multigrain sandwich thin, string cheese and some pork rinds. 

D:  1 egg cheese omelet and turkey bacon

TOTALS:  Cals:  870  Protein:  83  Carbs:  40  Fat:  47

Have a great day! 

peachpie
on 8/9/16 5:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning! I dislike all sports-- Olympics are no exception. I don'****ch- but will pay attention to the medal tallies for countries and the "big" name athletes  so not to seem totally out of touch when people are talking about it LOL. 

Time since surgery: 15 months

M1: 1 scrambled egg 1/4c turkey sausage crumbles

M2: greek yogurt, berries, & granola

M3: lean beef hot dog w. ketchup, relish & mustard

M4: Took out chicken breasts-- not sure how to prepare them though

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

melissasue1982
on 8/9/16 5:28 am
RNY on 04/06/15

We don't have cable, and the only time I get to watch "TV" is when the boys are in bed, so it doesnt happen often. We have netflix and amazon prime for streaming, so even if I am watching a show, I am SEASONS behind!! LOL    So, no I havent been watching the olympics.

QOTD: I really enjoy watching the gymnastics!  Its just crazy what those people can do with their bodies!  A close second if figure skating for sure!!

16 months since surgery

M1: 2 Packets Oatfit maple & brown sugar, 20g less sugar craisins, 30g slivered almonds

M2: 2 HB eggs, 1.2oz proscuitto

M3: Dannon L&F Greek raspberry yogurt w/ 30g fiber active cereal

M4: 2oz Homemade beef jerky, 25g Flackers

M5: Homemade 93% lean ground beef chili

M6: 3/4c Fairlife skim milk, 1.5 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate

Totals: Cals: 1464  Protein: 121  Carbs: 138  Fat: 58

Last night I went to the gym and did upper body.  Tonight must be leg day....so I will be walking funny for the rest of the week, Im sure! LOL

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AnnyBananny
on 8/9/16 6:36 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I'm assuming Flackers are some sort of flax seed cracker? That name is AMAZING!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

melissasue1982
on 8/9/16 6:37 am
RNY on 04/06/15

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

pr31
on 8/9/16 5:32 am

I'm not a sports fan either and sometimes become annoyed when a favorite show is not on.

B: Protein coffee

S: GNC Lean Strawberry Shake

L: Pickled Egg, 1/4 cup cottage cheese

D: 1/2 c. Chili with a pinch of shredded cheese.

Surgery Date June 3, 2016

HW: 329 W at first consult 290. SW 238, LW 128, CW 139

AnnyBananny
on 8/9/16 5:43 am, edited 8/8/16 10:53 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

OMG you guys, I just spent the last ten minutes setting up basically a hidden kitchen in my office - it's too freaking funny! So, as you might remember, my library is closed for renovations - we have a "little library" with a tiny bit of collection that is open to the public and then my office is temporarily at our Township Building. Well, the kitchen here is GROSS. Clearly no one ever cleans it. I was talking to my colleague whose office also moved out here and we came up with this plan to sneak our microwave and mini fridge from the old building into my office here. So last night, after 5, when NO ONE was around, I smuggled them in from my car (they'd been riding around in the back seat for a few days until I found a time when no one was around). Now this morning I set them both up UNDER MY DESK. The cleaning guy is going to think I'm a freak....

QOTD: I usually have much more Olympic fever than I do this year for some reason. I like watching, but without cable it's a bit of a pain. Somewhat predictably I love gymnastics and figure skating the best. Did you guys know there are FANTASY GYMNASTICS LEAGUES? Yep, just like Fantasy Football or whatever, they have it for gymnastics teams. One of my staffers was a nationally ranked gymnast in her younger days and she's taught me all about it.

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: coffee with cream, chia seed pudding

S: string cheese

L: good old Ricotta Bake

S: PowerCrunch

D: TJ's chicken sausages

S: froyo bar and a cottage cheese if I need it

TOTALS: Calories 1110, Protein 83, Carbs 73, Fat 54

V/W: started

E: 6am TRX out of the way!

This week I'm focusing in on mindfulness in my eating - even early out I was NOT GOOD at slowing down. This is so hokey, but I found this list of 40 Mindful Eating Mantras, so every morning I'm picking one and trying to remind myself of it each time I start thinking "I want food!" when I'm clearly not hungry. Today's mantra: Now it the time, make mindful choices. 

Queen JB
on 8/9/16 6:38 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Anny, I have no idea why, but this weekend I had this crazy vivid dream that Grim and I were having some adventures trying to find your wedding. We were both dressed in all white (looking FAB of course), driving through a small town and desperately searching for the library. Clearly we weren't invited or we would have known the address... Ha! 

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

AnnyBananny
on 8/9/16 6:48 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Ahahaha! This is too funny, I love it!

If I could stand waiting for my library's renovations to be done I would TOTALLY have gotten married in it. My bridal shower IS going to be in a library actually, though not mine.

AnnyBananny
on 8/9/16 10:21 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

PS. If Grim agrees to make me a beautiful inlaid box for the wedding rings, you guys can TOTALLY be invited :-P

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 426 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 354 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 281 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 161 views