What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

G2GAWAY
on 8/26/16 11:35 am
RNY on 05/16/15

OK.  I have been in meetings all morning and then trying to post since 10:45, but sidetracked reading everything.  I will have to post now and read more later.

Yay for Friday. I am so ready for the weekend and my adopted budget pages deadlines just got moved a week, so that keeps me from even considering working this weekend.  We are taking the truck in for regular service and Hubby and I are going to get massages tomorrow morning (I splurged for 90 minutes!).  Not together in the same room, because he talks to much and I want to relaxxxxx.  Not much else planned for the weekend.  Probably go out to dinner, catch up on chores, laundry, TV shows, etc.  I like to be busy and have plans, but every now and then it is nice to have non-planned time.

I applaud all of you on the AMAW and AMAW-C this week.  Although I do primarily eat protein because I have very little room for other things, I do enjoy occasional vegies and fruit.  Good job everyone.

A second job?  Doing what?  Wait a minute, what is your first job?  I think the recent suggestion to do a get to know QOTD again is a good one.

B: Premier Protein

L: Scallops, salad

D: Shrimp or fish (I think we are going out to dinner tonight)

S: Yogurt, cheese and a few crackers

Here is a picture of me and my hubby with one of my daughters from last weekend.  She brought the new boyfriend home for us to meet. We haven't met one of her boyfriends for several years.  She never sticks with anyone. We liked him. He seems like a good guy. Let's see how things progress.  

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

AngryViking
on 8/26/16 12:47 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Oooo, a 90 minute massage?!  I am green.  LOL 

And I think Monday's QOTD will be a 'get to know you' post.  We have so many new peeps participating (which I freaking LOVE) and I think it's time.

To answer your question, I work FT at a hospital in patient accounting and I'm going to start a PT job in retail (Clarks Shoes) to supplement our income.  50% discount, baby!

G2GAWAY
on 8/28/16 10:11 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I love discounts!  Don't work too hard, how will you keep up with your clever posts every day?  Hospital accounting is crazy. So many details. I am a finance analyst assigned to a hospital, so fortunately for me, I focus on the big picture, not the individual billing. I recently attended a hospital finance training for a couple of months and that **** is complicated.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Kathy S.
on 8/26/16 12:16 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE    I am so busy I will have to go back and read all the great posts later!  Congrats to all of us for doing meat week. I was 95% also, ate some of my fresh maters and green beans from my garden as I don't want them to go bad.  I will weigh Monday but so far just 1.5 pounds.  What is more important is us coming together and the support.  YOU GUYS ROCK!

I didn't track my food yesterday as it was nuts, but I did well.  Last meat week photo!

Have a great weekend everyone!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 8/26/16 1:18 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I think I've done pretty well. I slipped and had a Clif bar yesterday without thinking about it, but I've done WAY better than I expected!

QOTD: I'm doing a 33mi bike race on the 3rd, so I need to put in a bit more training. Sunday I'm going to do at least 20, hopefully 25, and enjoy the quiet.

B: Turkey sausage links

L: Went for Chinese with a coworker (who moved here from China about 20 years ago). The glorious meat! Black pepper shrimp, roast pork, and Mongolian beef. Heavenly!

D: Porkburger patty with bacon

S: Beef jerky

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

NANNY13
on 8/26/16 3:42 pm
WLS on 12/21/15

SO FAR today I have eaten 7 oz of cubed steak and am VERY full! I eat 1 or 2 oz at a time. At dinner I had 3 oz and am praying it will stay down as we speak. I always think I can do 3 oz but then I am uncomfortable after. You would think I would remember from last time!

Well - no slip ups this week. I managed the AMAW without any mishaps. I lost 2.5 lbs since Monday. I did not take my managements on Monday but I believe it is the same measurements I took last week and that I do not see a huge difference except MAYBE a half inch off my hips but that is depending on how loosely I did measure last week.

I do feel carb free. I was attacking the SF jellos and SF popsicles this last month and let's not even discuss the vanilla yogurt. I will leave all 3 alone for a while, Anyways! LOL!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 8/26/16 3:44 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I do much better when I only put 2.5oz on my plate. If it's there, I'll eat it, so the easiest thing is to leave it alone completely!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 8/26/16 4:33 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hi everyone, still late poster, no surprise there. Thank God this is my last midnigh****ch for a few weeks. I seriously need to catch up on some sleep. Finally made it thru AMAW-C, well it'll be done in 5 hours so I consider it a success & no cheating!, I didn't even have my mints that ironically I'm waiting till 12:01 to have any & I'm seriously hurting for some peanut butter right now. 

QOTD- Sleep, sleep, then sleep some more. It's bad when I want to take a nap at work & my watch just started lol Besides that I'm finally getting fitted at the bike shop so I can get the right size for my next bike. This time more of a trails & handle the snow type bike, it's a pricier bike so I want to get the right size for my frame, I didn't work all this ot for nothing! The rest is just working on stuff in the house.

Well my menu so far:

Breakfast Cottage cheese, jarlesberg cheese, Protein drink, Quest protein drink

Lunch Sargento cheese & turkey breast slices, amylu chicken burger

Dinner Chicken cordon bleu

Snack Yogurt bar, pork rinds

Protein 121, Calories 1145, Carbs 40

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 309 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 326 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 281 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 447 views