What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 8/26/16 6:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You did great this week! Have fun tomorrow.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 8/26/16 8:05 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Duffman!  CONGRATS on an amazing AMAW week (4 days only) I am super proud of you!  6 lbs lost must feel great (SUPER GREAT)!

Love that you are going to the surprise party for your friend.  Can I tell you how much I LOVE dancing!  I am totally bummed we only got invited to one wedding this year (coming up Sept 30th) as I LOVE to dance.  We need an OH meet up at a dance club where the "Fierce Protein Eating Gang" (that saying is compliments of AV) can dance our hearts out LOL LOL  Maybe I can convince Anny to invite me to just the dancing part of her wedding LOL

Can't wait to see pics of your smoked brisket!  Sounds yummy!  And tell your wife that is super sweet (well SUPER GREAT) that she "loans you out" love it.

Looking strong and fit as usual, keep up the great work, enjoy the camp!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

AngryViking
on 8/26/16 8:15 am, edited 8/26/16 1:16 am
RNY on 07/17/14

We will dance next month in Ithaca, whether there is music or not.  

And I fully plan on crashing Anny's wedding.  LMAO  4 hrs. by car is nothing. 

Capogirl
on 8/26/16 9:07 am

Wish I were gong to Ithaca.  I still might change my mind.  I do have to take the rest of my vacation before Winter.  It's just the getting there.  Hubby can't get the time off and I don't want to drive alone, I will have to check the airfare and see if I can swing it.

AngryViking
on 8/26/16 11:50 am, edited 8/26/16 4:51 am
RNY on 07/17/14

WHA?!  You might make an appearance?  pleasecomepleasecomepleasepleasecome  I'm beyond excited to meet up with Daze and Arun and JB and Grim and having you there would be awesome!  Even my reclusive husband is coming and he doesn't socialize ever. 

FIERCE PROTEIN EATING GANG 4-LIFE

Capogirl
on 8/26/16 12:13 pm

I will try, I can't guarantee anything yet.  Ya know, need a new vehicle and have to start saving for dd's wedding.  Oy, I need a second job!

Theduffman27
on 8/26/16 6:15 am
VSG on 11/19/14
On August 26, 2016 at 1:00 PM Pacific Time, AngryViking wrote:

Welcome to Photo Friday y'all!  I feel like this week has been eleventy billion days long.  I'm so glad to see it come to a close.  LOL  This weekend we're looking to finalize the honey extraction.  Hooray!  I'm also going to try and meet up with a friend from back home that I haven't seen in years.  Her son is scouting colleges and is going to visit SU.  She was like, "What's a good restaurant in Syracuse?".  LMAO, what's not a good restaurant?  Syracuse is full of awesome places, so I gave her a bunch of options that are within walking distance of the campus, pointing out this one in particular:  Funk N Waffles   Mmmm...waffles.  I'm also trying to meet up with Gavs50 so he can pick my brain prior to his upcoming surgery!  Oh, and I got myself a second job and I think I'm starting this weekend.  Busy, busy, busy!  

So, today marks the end of our AMAW/AMAW-C challenge!  How'd everyone do?  I was like 95% compliant with critter; there may have been a few grapes and some potato salad, but for the most part I stayed the course!  I did have some ice cream last night, but I figure ice cream is made from milk which comes from cows, so .  Plus, it was friggin' delicious.

QOTD!  Weekend plans.  And go!

Time since surgery:  2+ years

B:  2 deviled egg halves and a gyro chicken sausage

S:  deli chicken breast/string cheese roll up w/mustard.  Have I mentioned before how much I love mustard?  It's my fave condiment.  I probably have 5 or 6 different kinds in my fridge.  LOL

L:  Buffalo chicken salad w/pork rinds and another string cheese

D:  shrimp and ****tail sauce!  Matt's working the fair again and the boy will have leftover meatloaf and mashed taters.  I felt meh about my planned omelet menu yesterday so I asked my son what he wanted to have for dinner, expecting him to say Taco Bell or some ****  He's like "I want meatloaf".  Wha?  LOL  It was so random that I had to comply, so this mama did right by her awesome kid and made meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

TOTALS:  Cals:  834  Protein:  113  Carbs:  22  Fat:  34  Fiber:  0  HA!  I am praying to the Miralax gods at this point.  Come tomorrow there will be steel cut oats and berries for breakfast followed by a big ass salad for lunch.  LMAO

Have a great Friday!  And  for AMAW/AMAW-C!  Yay protein! 

Image result for yay protein

I have not been to the State Fair in years! Is it as good as I remember?

AngryViking
on 8/26/16 6:19 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I couldn't tell you because I don't go.  Ha!  We moved here in 2009 and I've been to the fair exactly once.  They did do a whole lot of renovating this past year, demolishing the grandstand and expanding the midway and stuff.  Maybe I'll pop in this year.  Or maybe I'll just ask my husband to bring home some funnel cake and call it a day.  LOL

AnnyBananny
on 8/26/16 6:15 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

First, argh, OH ate my post!

Second...

Here it is folks - a sneak peek at my wedding dress (please don't stalk the Fella and show him!). 

As you can tell: A) my mother isn't a very good photog, B) by this point in life I should have realized that and demanded to approve the picture before taking off the dress, and C) I'm going to be a "nontraditional" bride!

In 78 days I'll be a Mrs. (though I'm keeping my name, damnit) and I'll share the real pictures then.

Today marks the first day of my vacation - yippee! Momentarily I will start packing my car with the ninety-billion things I've pack and in about an hour I'll head down to *****oteague, VA. I will be off work for ELEVEN DAYS IN A ROW and I barely know what to think! The entire library will probably be over taken by mold when I get back.

My menu is unplanned, but my strategy will be to follow the 90/10 rule - 90% of the time make "good" choices and the other 10% have whatever the heck I feel like!

Wish me luck!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Grim_Traveller
on 8/26/16 6:19 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Great dress!

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 242 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 320 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 273 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 440 views