What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Theduffman27
on 9/7/16 8:52 am
VSG on 11/19/14

So sorry to hear about your daughter. It is a way to keep her close to you at all times and must be a beautiful piece of jewelry.

lizz122964
on 9/7/16 9:00 am

Thank you, Yes I think it's beautiful and it brings me a lot of peace. 

AngryViking
on 9/7/16 10:02 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss!  But what a beautiful keepsake; she's always with you close to your heart. 

lizz122964
on 9/7/16 3:50 pm

Thank you, Yes I think it's a beautiful keepsake. 

NYMom222
on 9/7/16 2:40 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

So sorry about your daughter, I can't even imagine... but what a beautiful remembrance...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

lizz122964
on 9/7/16 3:52 pm

Thank you so much. 

chassibi
on 9/7/16 8:41 am

Good morning....has been busy here at my clinic, working in the lab today because we are short handed.

QOTD- fit bit, my wedding/engagement ring, a gold thumb ring that was a great grandmother's wedding band, 5 mother's rings that are stacked on my middle finger w/each kid's name & birthdates (have one left to buy, they were expensive so had to do gradually), diamond stud earrings & black diamond stud earrings, silver necklace.

B- 2 oz deli ham w/mustard, irish tea w/creamer

L- chili

D- ground turkey w/velveeta

S- greek yogurt

Totals- Cals- 687; protein-77; carbs-46; fat-7

**Have a wonderful day!**

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

AngryViking
on 9/7/16 10:05 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I always wanted a piece of "mother" jewelry but Matt cannot take a hint.  I finally ended up buying myself an Alex & Ani type bracelet for MOTHERS DAY that has a charm on it with that "a mother holds her child's hand, etc., etc., etc." quote. 

G2GAWAY
on 9/7/16 9:08 am
RNY on 05/16/15

I rode my bike to school in junior high and hated it.  We lived in an area that used to be dairies, so it was smelly and didn't have good roads. I lived just outside of the bus range in high school and I felt like it was a gazillion miles away from school, but I just google mapped it and it was 1.9 miles away.  I hoofed it and it went over a freeway which was a serious uphill trek.  I eventually drove my mo-ped once I turned 15-1/2 (so I was a junior).  I tried to take the bus for a while by just walking to the bus stop even though I was out of the area, but if I was late and missed the bus, then I had to walk all the way back to my house and start the regular walk.  Why didn't my parents drive me to school like I did for my kids?  Times were different then.

QOTD:  My wedding ring and the newer anniversary ring I used to wear all the time are both too big.  I have been thinking that now is the time to get it resized.  Can't imagine my fingers will get much smaller even if I manage to lose 10 more pounds. I am wearing a tanzanite and diamond ring that I love.  It is a little loose, but it works and I feel kind of naked without a ring on my left hand.  My fit bit, which is so unstylish, but seems to be accepted in the world now, and cheap silver hoop earrings.  The jewelry comes off the minute I get home. I can't sleep with it either.

I would love some banana bread right now. That sounds delicious.  

B:  Premier Protein

L:  Shrimp, probably salad

D:  Chicken lettuce wraps 

S:  Cheese wedge/crackers (I only have 4 crackers in my drawer-so that is portion control-I meant to pack some to leave here)

My protein forward meal on the fly that I can find at two take out places by my house are shrimp skewers and chicken lettuce wraps, P3 packs are always good in an emergency.

Working two jobs sounds pretty stressful.  Glad you like it.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

AngryViking
on 9/7/16 10:07 am
RNY on 07/17/14

There's a little convenience store up the road that sells some produce and when the bananas start to turn brown, they sell HUGE bags of them for less than a dollar.  It's glorious.

Most Active
Recent Topics