What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Grim_Traveller
on 9/7/16 7:21 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Good luck.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Daffodilgirl
on 9/7/16 8:15 am

Oh thats so exciting!!! You will do great!

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

karenp8
on 9/7/16 6:19 am - Brighton, IL

Another hot one here in Illinois with temps at 80 before the sun came up at 530. Lily and I were out then walking so as to get our 3.2 miles done before the heat really hit. Yes I am one crazy Lady! We did it though. Post op 4 years 1 week and weight at 116.8 today. Busy day today helping with senior meals today and paying bills and loading camper for our big trip Sunday! I can't wait to step away from this craziness for a Bit! Here's the food B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz baked chicken thigh 1/2 c green beans D 31/2 oz meatballs with sauce 1/2 c green beans S mission one cookies and cream protein bar.  Have a great day everyone and make some great choices!

karenp8
on 9/7/16 6:22 am - Brighton, IL

Oops! QOTD wedding and engagement ring with plain wedding band over it (band was hubby's grandmas) and plain silver band on right hand also silver post earrings and a double strand silver filigree necklace.

AnnyBananny
on 9/7/16 6:25 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Off to the races! It's another crazy day around here, kicked off by meeting the "mold guys" and getting the report that everything is good and dry and clean - yippee! Next up is the Pre-Bid Meeting with contractors on our building project - fingers crossed...

QOTD: I'm wearing my engagement ring, obv, and a big "statement" necklace with giant white flowers. 

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: Coffee with cream, DD Wake Up Wrap

S: Quest bar during the pre-bid meeting

L: buffalo chicken salad and TJ's 3 Cheese Wafers again (YUM!)

S: Nonni's Thin Addictives with a wedge of Laughing Cow Light and deli turkey (thanks for the tip, JB)

D: something at my sister's house so I can get the scoop from the Goose on her first real day of kindergarten (!!!)

S: Suzie's Thins with PB and a frozen Chobani tube

TOTALS (w/o dinner): Calories 922, Protein 75, Carbs 80 (oops), Fat 41

V/W: started

E: rest day

Mantra: Now is the time, make mindful choices today! 

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 9/7/16 6:32 am, edited 9/6/16 11:34 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I too, would be ticked off at the bus driver. Glad he had a good first day of school. 

QOTD: My engagement ring, my wedding band, a silver/diamond ring on my right middle finger, silver cross necklace and forever21 silver hoop earrings.  ETA: My fitbit flex and diamond studs in my second ear piercings.

Quick protein meal for me is tuna packet and string cheese.

Time since surgery: 24 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with shredded cheese and one turkey sausage patty

L: Bananas and cream protein shake with powdered PB2 with chocolate

S: SF latte, Siggi's yogurt and 1/8 cup mixed nuts

D: Apple chicken sausage, baby carrots and some SF pudding

E: 45 mins stationary stepper this morning and elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1067 Protein:114 Carbs:73 Fat:34

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

peachpie
on 9/7/16 6:33 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Don't get me started on the school bus. We live 9 minutes away from the school, but its just over the mileage to allow for school busing. We got notice of the pick up time for school: 5:47 am-- WTF?!?!? School start at 8:20. I have a 6th an 8th grader- they make the 8th grader use public transit; so I asked instead of the ungodly pick-up hour that makes no sense- can I just put them both on public transit. Nope-- they won't pay for my 6th grader b/c they already pay for the school bus for him. So we drop them off in the morning and my 8th graders get a free bus pass- but I have to buy token for my 6th grader.

QOTD: I'm wearing my "S" initial pendant on a 'gold' chain; oblong gold earrings that everyone tell me looks like paperclips, my apple watch with the cool iridescent colored mesh bracelet band and my wedding rings. I have a hot lunch date with hubby today so I'm feeling extra cute.

Time since surgery: 16 months

Weight today:201.1

M1: Protein shake

M2: Lunch @ Chima- Brazilian Steakhouse (drool)

M3-4:??  I can't rely on the kids to take out something for dinner now that they are back in school. I gotta start pulling things out the night before. Oh how there education inconveniences me LOL

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

AngryViking
on 9/7/16 6:42 am
RNY on 07/17/14

5:47?!  And I thought 6:50 was bad....

Kakesie
on 9/7/16 6:33 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

QOTD:  I am wearing my grandmother's diamond ring.  She passed it down to my mother and I inherited it when my mom died.  I will pass it down to my daughter.  I had it sized to wear on my middle finger so it doesn't look like an engagement ring.

I stuck to my menu pretty well yesterday and NO protein bars!

My menu for today is:

Breakfast:  1 egg, scrambled, 3 strips bacon

Lunch:  Taco salad

Dinner:  Hamburger patty (no bun) w/ swiss cheese

Snack:  Moon cheese

Snack:  Watermelon

Snack:  Oiko's Zero greek yogurt

Snack:  Sugar-free pudding w/ cool whip

I probably won't eat all the snacks, but I listed several so I have a choice.

Exercise:  Walking the dogs.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

~ Karen  

karenp8
on 9/7/16 6:44 am - Brighton, IL

What a beautiful ring,Karen!

Most Active
Recent Topics