What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

MarieCeeJay
on 9/27/16 9:10 am

vacation and maintenance = great work

Ereiam
on 9/27/16 6:10 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Good morning everyone. Happy for a day that is not Monday, lol.

Qotd: Funny you mention dreams. I had really weird ones this morning, so much so that the creepy feeling infected my walk this morning. I was feeling paranoid out walking in the dark. Anyway, the only thing I remember clearly from the dream was standing outside in the front yard of my childhood home washing my hair with a garden hose. Ok, that just seems funny, but y'all know how dreams make stuff creepy.

B noatmeal with premier protein, coffee with cream
L shrimp with sunflower salad
D egg fu yung
S light and fit yogurt, ten almonds, 1 oz cheese, veggies

Calories 808 Carbs 38 Protein 89

(I've started adding some vegetables to my late afternoon time before dinner when I want to raid the fridge. It's lots of low calorie fiber, and now that I'm getting plenty of protein in it is definitely a help.)

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Insert Fitness
on 9/27/16 6:22 am

You've inspired me to try noatmeal. I can not stand oatmeal, but I always wanted to, so I've tried nearly every style! But this might be up my alley! 

Queen JB
on 9/27/16 6:11 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! I remember most of my dreams and they are often very vivid and real. Unfortunatey, last night I spent most of my dream time "working". I literally composed and responded to work emails in my sleep. #stressedoutloser

But the good news is that I skipped the debates and crawled into bed super early. I am trying to sleep off this cold. I managed to get 9.5 hours and I already feel better :)

B: Protein coffee and an egg

S: Chobani "Coffee Bliss" yogurt

L: Roast Beef and Cheese Roll ups

S: Balanced breaks (cheese and nuts)

D: meeeeeaaaat !?!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 9/27/16 6:54 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Right!?!?! Why must we dream about work too....like they can't pay me for that time!! Glad you're feeling a little better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

chassibi
on 9/27/16 6:58 am

Sometimes our bodies just need sleep!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Kakesie
on 9/27/16 6:16 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

So glad you're back, Kristen!

QOTD:  I've had some dreams that were psychic before.  The last dream I can remember is pretty vague, but I think it was that I was going to have a baby, which is pretty weird considering I'm 60 years old!  I think maybe my subconscious kind of wishes I had had more kids, although I'm thrilled to pieces with my daughter that I do have.  Hopefully someday I will have grandbabies!

My menu for today:

Breakfast:  2 eggs, sunny side up, 3 strips bacon

Lunch:  lettuce salad w/ tomato, bacon, cheese and low cal dressing

Dinner:  Little smokies

Snack:  Watermelon

Snack:  Oiko's triple Zero greek yogurt

Snack:  Moon cheese

Snack:  sugar-free pudding with cool whip

Exercise:  Walking the dogs around the subdivision

Have a fantastic day everyone!

~ Karen  

NYMom222
on 9/27/16 7:01 am
RNY on 07/23/14

You are doing so well with 'real' food. Yay! I do have a question though .... You have been posting your lettuce salad for lunch for quite a few days. Ever put any dense protein on that? I know bacon and cheese Have protein but they are on the lower end... Maybe 10g total? Whereas 2oz chicken with some cheese would be more like 17-20g. 

I know protein is hard for you, but you got to keep trying. :)

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kakesie
on 9/27/16 7:12 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, Cynthia.  I had some chicken breasts in the freezer that I left in there too long and they got freezer burned.  Do you think they're still good or should I throw them out?  Would canned chicken work?  I'll try adding some canned chicken to my salad today.  Yes, my protein numbers could stand to be a little higher.  My hair is falling out and so I want to keep my protein levels high to avoid any more hair loss than I have to have.  

~ Karen  

AngryViking
on 9/27/16 8:04 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Canned chicken works, too! I've eaten it plenty. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 489 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 389 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 378 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 317 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 186 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?