What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

ljbarbara
on 9/27/16 3:53 pm

I'm sooooo happy to hear you're feeling better! 

Original surgery: VSG Feb. 2009

REVISED TO RNY FEBRUARY 2016

Height: 5'7"

Start weight: 252. Current weight: 120

Deanna798
on 9/27/16 6:32 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Uggh, good morning gang.  I think I caught a stomach bug, it just hit me this morning.  I was at my brothers house on Sunday for my neices birthday and my SIL suddenly had some intenstinal distress.  I have a feeling that whatever was ailing her has now come to visit me, since there is no reason for this.  I'm feeling slightly nauseated as well.  Good news is that after what just happened in the bathroom, I'm thinking I may need to go weigh myself, lol.  Sorry for all the poop talk.

QOTD:  I don't usually remember my dreams, but I know I had a vivid one not that long ago but I can't seem to remember what it was about.  Probably a zombie apocalypse dream, i have been knows to have those occasionally.  

Today I'm staying in and cleaning my house.  I have a job interview at Kohl's tomorrow and I put like a gazillion applications in for jobs in the last 5 days.  I'm trying not to be impatient, I know that it takes a while for people to look at that stuff.  

14 months since surgery

B: 2 eggs with reduced sugar ketchup and a slice of toast with reduced sugar jam.  Coffee with SF Coffeemate

L: Deli Turkey with mayo, tomato and cheese on half a flat out wrap

D: leftover cabbage stew

S: probably nothing, not really feeling food today

I'll total this later, I think I'm going to go curl up and cry.

I texted my sister in law to see how long she was sick and she said it was just that day, but confirmed that the little boy that she babysits and his parents were both sick over the weekend.  So, stomach bug it is.  It should be gone by Thursday, just in time for the OH Conference.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Emiepie
on 9/27/16 6:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh no! That's the worst. Hope you feel better soon, lots of fluids.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 9/27/16 7:04 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Feel better. Hope you can take an easier day. I know with little ones that's hard. Take it easy on the food choices too, cabbage stew sounds pretty rough if you're having intestinal distress.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Capogirl
on 9/27/16 7:20 am

Hope you feel better soon.

Teena D.
on 9/27/16 7:45 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Hpe you're feeling better!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

AnnyBananny
on 9/27/16 6:35 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning Menu friends! The craziness of my move has died down and I'm getting back to real life, which means keeping up with my meal planning and posting, please! My move did actually go very smoothly - within in about 36 hours of the movers finishing I had things unpacked and was feeling pretty settled in. There are still things here and there to tweak about how we've combined our stuff, but it will come over time I'm sure. 

This morning these pictures popped up on my Facebook Memories and it was just what I needed to help kick my butter back into gear. How did my face not EXPLODE, you guys?!

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: coffee, coffee, coffee, breakfast sammie

S: Siggi's Skyr

L: chicken salad

S: Quest bar

D: chicken skillet

S: Suzie's Thins with PB and a frozen Chobani tube

TOTALS: Calories 1152, Protein 82, Carbs 119 (ridiculously high...), Fat 48

V/W: started

E: going to check out my new Y tonight

Mantra: Can I eat this and be thankful?

You might remember that I was having a great debate with myself about which Fitbit model to replace my lost One with. I decided to go with the Alta and I'm loving it! It has a feature where if you haven't taken at least 250 steps in an hour at 10 of it buzzes you to get moving, which I love. Getting used to wearing it on my wrist again has been a bit weird, but I got a few interchangeable straps so I can match it better to my attire and that helps.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Queen JB
on 9/27/16 6:40 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Gorgeous then and now :) 

The Alta's are cute! I wish they had a heart rate monitor...

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Teena D.
on 9/27/16 7:00 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I got an Alta for my birthday to replace my Flex and I love love love it! It also buzzes if I get a call or a text and since my phone is on silent at work, I have a tendency to miss calls from the hubs.  He's not a texter lol and usually the only person that calls me.

I don't have any interchangeable straps though but I've been looking at some on Amazon.

I was pretty proud of the deal I got. I bought it on Kijiji (Online classifieds- I don't know if you have it in the States but it's huge in Canada) for $80 - and they are $170 in the store.  It was still in the box. Then I sold my flex for $50 so it really only cost $30.00.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Emiepie
on 9/27/16 7:00 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I am glad the move went well, missed you here though! You have had such a transformation, but the smile I see now was there too :) Love the mantra today.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 495 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 395 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 383 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 321 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 219 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?