What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

peachpie
on 10/10/16 10:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

It's looks like I got taller-- but I think it's just the zoom/positioning is different on the newer photo.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

pammieanne
on 10/10/16 11:30 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

That was my first thought too! LOLOL

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Emiepie
on 10/10/16 11:24 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great job!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

achelle131
on 10/10/16 7:52 am
RNY on 08/30/16

This weekend was very wet, and I rhougth to go to the mall like AV, but we ended up cleaning the house and nursing our son's infection.

QOTD: Apple. Definitely Apple.

I did 3 high energy zumba songs routines this morning since i couldnt go back to sleep, and I even got a 20 minute walk in before work!

My posts will be quick this week and some of next since they fired the ohter designer and our magazine goes to press next wednesday. ugh.  Good news? I'm going to my first counseling meeting tomorrow! Hope to get these post op blues and anxiety under control soon!

Time since surgery: 5 weeks, 6 days

B: Cottage Cheese & SF Blackberry Jam

S: Premier Protien Chocolate

L: 1/2 Buddig Ham, 1/2 Laughing cow wedge, cucumber Slices

S: Isopure Mango Peach, 10 almonds

D: Rotisserie Chicken, Zuchini Noodles

RNY: 8/30/2016, Consult Wt: 263 lbs, Surgery Wt: 243 lbs, Current Wt: (3/8/17) 166 lbs, Goal Wt: 150 lbs

M1: -26 lbs, M2: -10 lbs, M3: -9 lbs, M4: -16 Lbs, M5: -12 lbs, M6: -4 lbs,

catwoman7
on 10/10/16 8:06 am
RNY on 06/03/15

QOTD:   pumpkin for sure.  I've never been a huge fan of apples, but I'll eat them.  An apple crisp would be hard to turn down, though.  But pumpkin anything - yes!!!!

heading back out to the nursing home in a few.  Part of me wanted to take a day off and take some day-trip somewhere, but then I'm afraid I'd regret it if we lose my dad soon.  He sleeps a lot during the day, so maybe I'll just cut out for a couple hours and come back at dinner time, when he's up (and if not, they'll wake him up for dinner).  That should give me a break and I'll still be out there a chunk of the day.

16 months out:

B:  pumpkin Greek yogurt, added protein powder, 1 T Kashi Crunch granola

S:  coffee with half & half, protein shake

L:  1 C cottage cheese (forgot the baby carrots - maybe I'll pick some up on the way out there - they're very filling when paired with the cottage cheese!!)

D:  leftover beef fajita (just the meat & veggies) and a couple tablespoons of leftover refried beans

probably another Greek yogurt as a snack somewhere in there

exercise:  may go to the YMCA during my "break".  There's one about 10 minutes from the nursing home

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/16 8:32 am - CA

I am so trying get over here to post daily, but I always get side tracked!   Hopefully, with the conference over, I can be more diligent.  

Breakfast: two eggs, two turkey sausages. 

Lunch: Beef stew with veggies. 

Dinner:  Shrimp packets (shrimp, onions, mushrooms and seasoning) 

Snack: Greek Yogurt 

Kakesie
on 10/10/16 8:45 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Hi Gang!

My weekend was laid back and relaxed.  I listed some things on eBay, went grocery shopping, puttered around the house, took the dogs for walks, etc.  At Walmart there were some ladies out front selling cheesecakes for $10 to benefit breast cancer research and on impulse I bought one.    It was for a good cause, right?  It sat in my refrigerator all day yesterday calling to me and I finally gave in last night and had a small slice of it.  Dang it was delicious!  I counted the calories on My Fitness Pal and didn't go over my daily limit.  I'm hoping my daughter eats most of it so it's gone and quits tempting me.

QOTD:  Pumpkin pie is SO delicious, but then, so is apple pie or apple crisp, but since we have to choose just one, I choose pumpkin.

My menu for today:

B:  crepe w/ fresh peach, cream cheese, cool whip

L:  lettuce, spinach, tomato, chicken, cheese, cranberries, low cal dressing

D:  Jack Daniel's steak strips

S:  Moon Cheese

S:  Light & Fit Strawberry cheesecake greek yogurt

Exercise:  Walking the dogs around the subdivision

Have a great day everyone!

~ Karen  

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/10/16 10:48 am

When I am faced with kiddos selling things, such as the Girl Scouts, I will often buy something and tell them to keep it and give it to another person who comes to buy something. Two birds with one stone: I donate to charity if I feel inclined, and I keep the crap out of my house.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

stacyrg
on 10/10/16 9:09 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Morning all.  I'm going to try and get back in the habit of posting my menu here.  Even though I plan everything out in MFP, I find I sometimes miss the extra accountability of posting it here as well.  Last week I was OUT OF CONTROL.  It started with my Jewish New Year indulgence and just kept going.  If you're strictly observant, there are fast days thrown in throughout this holiday period.  The purpose isn't to give your body a reset after all of the holiday eating, but it's a nice side effect.  I don't fast actually, since I find my blood sugar drops too much and I get really sick, but I was actually considering it, sickness be damned.  Rather, I'm trying to do a modified AMAW-C but adding in some veggies.  My scale was up to 128 yesterday and it put me into panic mode.  Back down to 126.1 this morning.  Hopefully seeing the 128 was the kick in the ass I needed.

KQOTD - Typically I would say pumpkin, but when I went grocery shopping last night they were putting out a fresh shipment of apples.  They had sliced a few of each variety and I sampled.  The red delicious was freaking delicious. . .  so crispy and crunchy.  4 of them made their way into my cart.  So today, I'd have to say a crispy crunchy apple.  Don't even need it baked into anything to make me happy, apparently!

My plan:

B: 2.93 oz sliced turkey

L: Leftover tri tip

D: Skirt steak (I think. Either that, or NY strip.  It depends on whether I go to the gym, run outside, or do nothing)

S: Latte from home with 4 oz of almond milk (I tried a yogurt for the first time in weeks on Sunday about an hour before going to the gym.  Let's just say it was not pretty and lactose intolerance still has me in its grip), either deli roast beef or half of a boarshead salami and provolone pack, almonds if need be.

Totals: Cal. 787; Protein: 91g; Fat: 36g; carbs: 16g

Ereiam
on 10/10/16 10:15 am
RNY on 05/16/16

The lactose intolerance thing is crazy. Apparently I can do a T of half and half, but I made the mistake of ordering a breve the other day. I didn't realize the thing was half half and half and even though I only drank half of it, the lactose made me sick for the rest of the day. I can do yogurt but the dang milk kills me.

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 429 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 356 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 281 views