What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 10/10/16 5:38 am, edited 10/10/16 6:12 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning all!  Who's at work today besides me?  Matt's got the day off and I gotta tell you, I had to resist mightily the urge to make lots of noise and wake him up before I left.   LOL    Eevillll. 

So, how was everyone's weekend?  Saturday was a washout and apparently, when it rains errrrybody goes to the mall.  The store was beyond busy and we actually had a girl call out, so it was just me my manager and a bunch of cranky ass people all.  damn.  day.  I was exhausted.  Yesterday was better, mostly because the weather was nice, so a lot of people were at the Apple Fest or out pumpkin picking.  Which leads me to my QOTD!

Apple or pumpkin?  My gut reaction is, "why not both?", but as you know, that's not how we play the game around these parts.  So, if you had to pick one for your dessert choice, which one would it be?  I love me some pumpkin pie, but if I have to pick, it's apple crisp all the way.  Mmmmm....

Time since surgery:  2 years, 2 months

B:  Pumpkin Pie (HA!) Light and Fit Greek and a light multigrain English Muffin w/buttah

S:  If I need one, it'll be a LC wedge on 34 Degree crackers with a TB of SF reds raspberry preserves

L:  big ol' salad with deli ham and a string cheese with avocado cilantro dressing and some salt and pepper pork rind "croutons"

D:  shrimp and ****tail sauce made with reduced sugar ketchup

TOTALS:  Cals:  899  Protein:  91  Carbs:  71  Fat:  33

Have a great day!  And for those of you who have the day off, I hate you.  LOL

Daffodilgirl
on 10/10/16 5:45 am

Good morning menu gang! It is freezing here this morning but the sun shine is beautiful. 

Time since surgery 7 months 178.0 this morning.

QOTD- I don't eat apples or Pumpkin but I make a mean pumpkin pie that my family fights over  

B- 8oz Unsweetened Almond Cashew milk and one scoop Syntrax

L- 2 oz BBQ Pork with hot sauce

D- 2 oz Pit Cooked ham and a few green beans

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!!!

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

AngryViking
on 10/10/16 6:13 am, edited 10/10/16 12:55 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yes, it's damn cold here, too!  At 7am my car thermometer read 33 degrees!  Brrrr!!

pammieanne
on 10/10/16 6:27 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Oh... that's just wrong! I'm not ready for winter!!!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

The Salty Hag
on 10/10/16 11:21 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I'm not ready either.

It was 46 this morning in my area. Not as bad as 33, by still cold enough to make me say "Okay, I'm done with the cold. Bring back July!" Today was the first cold morning since April. I'm in trouble...lol. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Daffodilgirl
on 10/10/16 7:29 pm

Mine read 45 this morning. That's Antarctica cold to me lol!

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

Deanna798
on 10/10/16 5:56 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning AV and crew.  I am not at work yet, but I'm getting ready to leave and thought I'd see if the post was up.  This will be my first day shift and I'm nervous about how traffic will be on the way in.  I feel a little pressured to get everything done early since Dan flew out this morning and won't be bac****il at least Wednesday, so I'm working all day and then coming home and taking care of the kids and stuff.  I know, I have done this for 10 years, but it's been 3 months and this is a different routine.  I'm sure I'll be fine, but you know, change sucks and stuff.

Anyway, my scale is just moving.  I was 157.6 this morning, it just blows my mind how quickly it's dropping.  I had to get off and on the scale 3 times before I would believe it.  I also squeezed myself into a pair of size 8 super skinny jeans at Walmart yesterday.  That's right, size 8.  I'm currently wearing them and they are comfortable!  Single digits baby!  

Here's my plan for the day:

14 months since surgery

B: apple oatmeal cups, coffee with sugar free coffeemate AND a large coffee from Tim Horton's with 1 cream, 1 splenda and a shot of pumpkin flavor.  Their flavors are unsweetened, which I like.

L: tuna salad and a light and fit yogurt

D: baked cod, like 6oz.  No sides

S: Light and fit greek yogurt.

totals

calories 794 protein 97 carbs 54 fat 20

Have a great day everyone!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

NYMom222
on 10/10/16 6:02 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Yay for single digits!! You go girl! Amazing what a little extra business will do for the scale. Who watches the little guy while hubby is gone and you are at work? How is he taking you being back to work too?

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Deanna798
on 10/10/16 6:09 am
RNY on 08/04/15

My mother in law is back to watching him for me, so it's convenient and he loves being with her.  The reason I'm just going part time is that she's still watching my 10 month old nephew and we don't want to overwhelm her.  She only watches Declan on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  This week she's watching Kal on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, next week just MOnday and Friday so she doesn't have to have both kids all day long.  

Kal has been extra clingy lately, but he was with my hubby when I worked this weekend, so it was good for him. So far, so good.

Okay, I have to run out the door to see how long it takes me to get there with morning traffic.  I have to drive through the busy part of Ann Arbor to get there and sometimes if there is traffic it can back up really bad.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Capogirl
on 10/10/16 6:20 am

Hooray for single digits!

Most Active
Recent Topics