Needing some support.

MarieCeeJay
on 10/17/16 8:34 pm

Hey WhiteDove.

I did. I picked up some liquid protein. But over a full day couldn't even complete a cup of tea and a full 11oz bottle of liquid protein shake.

On the upside, I'm down 4lbs on the scale this morning.

Marie.

chassibi
on 10/16/16 6:18 pm

Purchase 2 fleets enemas. Use them. Do the miralax 2-3 times per day until clear like Hala recommended. 

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

MarieCeeJay
on 10/17/16 8:43 pm

Hi Chassibi.

Thanks!!

Yep, done that (enema); drinking that still (miralax and lactulose solution - from ER Dr.)

Marie.

Patty R.
on 10/17/16 2:01 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Wondering how you're feeling Marie??

MarieCeeJay
on 10/17/16 8:40 pm

Hey Pat, thanks for asking. How are you too???

Thing is, I felt fine enough to exercise today BUT I couldn't eat anything. I'm afraid to have solids since I still can't pass stool. I tried liquid shakes and couldn't get past a few ounces without a heavy feeling so I sipped the same bottle ALL day and didn't fini**** I tried warm ginger tea too, but same as with the shake.

Good news is that I made an appointment to see a bariatric surgeon. Bad news is that he won't see me for my bowels. He referred me back to the ER if I still can't pass stool (which I can't) and suggested that I ask the Dr there to consult with him (the bariatric surgeon).

I feel frustrated. I was in a seminar most of the afternoon so I couldn't call other surgeons. I'm going to call a different one in the morning though. I'd like a surgeon to do some internal intestinal exams (endoscopy, explorative, etc.). We'll see.

Good night,

Be well.

Marie.

sexyledee
on 10/19/16 8:30 am

i had the surgery in 2008 and im gaining weight i need help too, my be we can help each other

MarieCeeJay
on 10/30/16 6:24 am, edited 10/29/16 11:24 pm

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 days (NOT EXAGGERATING) and finally one solid poop -followed by a day of runs...

Something is dislodging

Now dearies, what is the lesson learned here???

Always, always, always take your FIBER. Water and chewing well are not enough on their own without a proper fiber regimen.

Happy Sunday folks!!

Marie.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 190 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 254 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 264 views