What's on your Saturday menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 10/22/16 3:29 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good afternoon! Hubby and I decided to hop in the car mid-morning to take a drive and ended up at the beach. Ate some lunch, walked a bit and now headed home. After being away all week it was nice to chat and catch up on all we missed out this week with one another. 

QOTD: Probably completing my weekly progress reports for my teachers for a few months in 9th grade. It was all good until the actual report card came out and I got a C instead of the A- my progress report indicated. Oops

Menu for today: B-latte, egg beaters with cheese, turkey sausage links and raisins. L- grilled Mahi mahi and black beans. S- yogurt and latte. D- tbd. 6 miles done this morning and water/vits on track. 

Hope everyone is having a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/16 5:04 pm
RNY on 10/26/16

I'm still preop so 3 core power shakes 2 slim fast shakes and some cherry tomatoes. 

I still cring at how stupid I was as a kid. I took a balsa airplane and coated the tail with model glue. Then I went up to the third floor balcony and lite the tail on fire.   Tossed it away. For 3 seconds I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Then I realized what would I do if it lands on a garage roof or flys into an open window. Lots were open and screenless where I lived. The next 20 seconds were the most afraid I'd ever been as the plane zigged and zagged. Thankfully landed among some plants.  Probably one of the single events that woke me up to responsibility.  Things really changed after that. 

Most Active