What's on your menu today (Thursday) RNYers?

supershopper
on 12/8/16 5:39 am

I feel you on the dentist- one broke the metal scrapey thingy in my mouth as a child and I never got over it- ASK for DRUGS if you are uneasy! they will give you something. If I have to get more than a cleaning they drug me up. Then I don't barf or freak out on them.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Deanna798
on 12/8/16 5:40 am, edited 12/7/16 10:09 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning Daisy and crew.  I am in pain!  I have such a horrible headache and even though I'm wearing my glasses and took some sinus medicine this morning, the pressure in my head is killing me.  If this keeps up, I'm going to have to make an appointment to see my doctor.  I'm starting to wonder if it isn't something else, since it's been going on for weeks now.  

I baked cookies last night.  At my new job, someone brings some kind of treat in every Friday.  I threw my name into the pool and I get this Friday.  So, I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies last night.  I am making some brownies tonight, and possibly another batch of cookies (I have to feed like 20 with the treat).  Also, I am meeting my boss for the first time today, and will have my first meeting with our client (Ford Motor Company) this afternoon.  So, an exciting stressful day all around, and my head just aches!

DD2QOTD:  I am sitting here trying to think of something unique about myself.  The only thing that I can think of is that I am missing two teeth on the bottom.  I remember seeing the dentist about 20 years ago and he took xrays.  He asked me if I had ever had any teeth pulled because I am missing two in the front bottom.  People usually have 4 bottom front teth between their bottom canines, but I only have 2.  I've never had any teeth pulled from there.  So, basically I'm a mutant.  My jaw is so small anyway that there isn't any room for anymore teeth.

16 months since surgery

B: 1 egg cup, 1 carbmaster yogurt.  Coffee with sugar free coffeemate

L: turkey, cheese, tomato and spicy mustard on half a flt out wrap and an orange

D: I have no freaking idea.  I was so rushed this morning I didn't pull anything out. I could have some leftover chili, but I'm going to post my menu without dinner.  I'll be reasonable though.

S: Carbmaster protein smoothie.  Babybel cheese

totals without dinner

Calories 634 protein 63 carbs 51 fat 28

Have a great day everyone.  I gotta hurry up and get some stuff done before my boss gets here.  Aaack. 

Edited to fix my confusing statement about how many teeth I have. lol

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Queen JB
on 12/8/16 5:40 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! Fun QOTD! I am looking forward to reading everyone else's but I cannot think of anything remotely interesting about myself this morning... I'll keep thinking... 

Still holding steady at 118 this morning, so I need to have another exceptionally good day. I am giving up on the 90/10 rule until I am below comfort in maintenance again! It will be hard today--the team of school leaders that I work with are all coming together from all over the state for our monthly meeting. It's usually a serious carb fest! I'll report back if I screw up, but I'm feeling like I got this...

B: 1/2 c Chive Cottage Cheese with 2 Finn Crisp Crackers

S: Salami & 2 Babybel cheese

L: 2 Turkey Meatballs

S: Peach Fage Greek Yogurt

D: Not sure. heading back to the old condo tonight and I have no memory of what is in the freezer. It's quite possible that I will either have more Turkey meatballs or a protein bar.

Totals without dinner: Calories:560 / Protein: 59/ Carb: 37

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Grim_Traveller
on 12/8/16 6:14 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I can think of several unique and interesting things . . .

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

NYMom222
on 12/8/16 5:47 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Hey all! I am exhausted, just dragged the Christmas stuff out of the attic at 11PM last night with my neighbors son.....I am having a Christmas Brunch here Saturday morning- and am so not prepared.... Am supposed to go to an annual Christmas Cookie Swp tonight- I know, what? But it is not eating cookies, but sharing. Great way to have plates to bring to other people....

My Mom was a tongue to nose party trick person, and I took several years of sign language as I have a deaf freind and my good friend's daughter is a sign language interperter... so while she was going to school we did too. :)  I am a foreign language and musical instrument drop pout- I have played piano (5 years) but didn't like practicing scales...violin in school, and then taught myself guitar in junior high.... I am an artist and teach painting classes.... but in high school I also did jewelry making and my passion was the potter's wheel..used to spend hours on it.... But both of those require extensive equipment. It was pretty cool in jewelry making class to be able to use a full size acetylene torch with the fancy welding mask....

B: Eggs on Low Carb wrap

L: ?

D: Steak and roasted veggies

Snacks: babybel, nuts.... Cheese and meat at Party if I make it.....

My stepmother has been in town so I have been running back and forth to my brother's which is 30 minutes away. We went to dinner last night with both brothers and as many nieces and nephews that were around to honor her coming....  I am going to say she is a difficult person- always has been...but now as she gets older and more senile she is just plain mean sometimes... we honor her as my father's wife (after my Mom passed he got remarried) But I was thinking yesterday- I hope this doesn't sound too horrible- They were only together 12 years before my Dad passed- which will be 20 years ago on Christmas...and we have had her for 20 years...more than He did...LOL. The sad part, and I do feel sorry for her, is she says we treat her better than her own family.... and while we are nice to her, and try to stay in contact we are not that good.... so sad.....So back off to my brother's we are taking her to the airport today- laGuardia- armpit of NY....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

ttfan
on 12/8/16 10:36 am
RNY on 08/15/16
On December 8, 2016 at 1:47 PM Pacific Time, NYMom222 wrote:

Hey all! I am exhausted, just dragged the Christmas stuff out of the attic at 11PM last night with my neighbors son.....I am having a Christmas Brunch here Saturday morning- and am so not prepared.... Am supposed to go to an annual Christmas Cookie Swp tonight- I know, what? But it is not eating cookies, but sharing. Great way to have plates to bring to other people....

My Mom was a tongue to nose party trick person, and I took several years of sign language as I have a deaf freind and my good friend's daughter is a sign language interperter... so while she was going to school we did too. :)  I am a foreign language and musical instrument drop pout- I have played piano (5 years) but didn't like practicing scales...violin in school, and then taught myself guitar in junior high.... I am an artist and teach painting classes.... but in high school I also did jewelry making and my passion was the potter's wheel..used to spend hours on it.... But both of those require extensive equipment. It was pretty cool in jewelry making class to be able to use a full size acetylene torch with the fancy welding mask....

B: Eggs on Low Carb wrap

L: ?

D: Steak and roasted veggies

Snacks: babybel, nuts.... Cheese and meat at Party if I make it.....

My stepmother has been in town so I have been running back and forth to my brother's which is 30 minutes away. We went to dinner last night with both brothers and as many nieces and nephews that were around to honor her coming....  I am going to say she is a difficult person- always has been...but now as she gets older and more senile she is just plain mean sometimes... we honor her as my father's wife (after my Mom passed he got remarried) But I was thinking yesterday- I hope this doesn't sound too horrible- They were only together 12 years before my Dad passed- which will be 20 years ago on Christmas...and we have had her for 20 years...more than He did...LOL. The sad part, and I do feel sorry for her, is she says we treat her better than her own family.... and while we are nice to her, and try to stay in contact we are not that good.... so sad.....So back off to my brother's we are taking her to the airport today- laGuardia- armpit of NY....

You guys probably treat her better because she probably has been mean to her own kids forever!  When she gets mean with one of you guys tell her that is NOT called for!

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

achelle131
on 12/8/16 6:05 am, edited 12/7/16 10:08 pm
RNY on 08/30/16

Good morning Daisy and Menu Fam!

Still a crazy week here at work, so this will be pretty short. Missing you all so much though! ugh!

QOTD: Wierd fact about myself: My knees are double jointed. They bend about five inches the other way. I don't do that to my knees as much as i did when i was 12 (my cousins would freak when they saw me do it, and one would come up from behind me and knock my knees forward with hers because it bothered her so much), but there's a fact. It wierd to see, but liek i said i dont bend them that way habitually anymore and I hardly wear shorts to show that off. LOL

Time since surgery: 14 weeks & 2 days

B: Vanilla Cinammon Ricotta Bake + 1 tbsp SF Syrup

S: Choc Premiere Protien

L: Babybell & 1/2 Turkey Budding

S: 1/2 Grape Isopure bottle, 10 almonds

D: Meatloaf & Green Beans, 1 tsp ketchup

Totals: 709 cal, 79 Prot, 24 Carb, 32 Fat

Water & Vitamins Started

E: 10 min T25, 7 min Yoga. did a 15min walk today when i got to work.

Have  a great day everyone!

RNY: 8/30/2016, Consult Wt: 263 lbs, Surgery Wt: 243 lbs, Current Wt: (3/8/17) 166 lbs, Goal Wt: 150 lbs

M1: -26 lbs, M2: -10 lbs, M3: -9 lbs, M4: -16 Lbs, M5: -12 lbs, M6: -4 lbs,

pammieanne
on 12/8/16 7:04 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

You'll be wearing shorts come summer! Because you'll be thin and you'll love them! (but don't do that to your knees anymore because I'm over here getting goosebumps thinking about it! LOL)

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

achelle131
on 12/8/16 8:47 am
RNY on 08/30/16

yeah, if i do wear shorts, I promise i wont do that with my legs. LOL!

RNY: 8/30/2016, Consult Wt: 263 lbs, Surgery Wt: 243 lbs, Current Wt: (3/8/17) 166 lbs, Goal Wt: 150 lbs

M1: -26 lbs, M2: -10 lbs, M3: -9 lbs, M4: -16 Lbs, M5: -12 lbs, M6: -4 lbs,

Grim_Traveller
on 12/8/16 6:26 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

Ewwwwww!

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 299 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 301 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
Recent Topics