What's on your menu today (Wednesday) RNYers? Day 3 of AMAW/CAMAW!

Daisydoo02
on 1/18/17 8:23 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Yes on the stalking LOL And to the rest of you menu crew if you disappear for no reason I am stalking you all too ha ha

Yes on loving CAMAW and an even bigger YES on being down and at your lowest weight yet, that is freaking exciting!!

Boo your town does not recycle either, seems like a small town thing I guess!

yum on the brisket and I know I am answering you late but yes eat the fat!! Trust me if anyone is pro fat its our resident meat King Grim. Take a chapter out of his book and eat the fat!!!

I love how you have a tub of Jerky, mine kind of gal, I love jerky!!!  And great job on going to the gym lately, look at you go girl!

Keep up the awesome work, you are doing so good!! Looking forward to your meaty menu on Day 4! 

CJ On Orcas
on 1/18/17 7:49 am
RNY on 09/09/16

Good morning DD2 and crew!  CAMAW day 3!

QOTD:  We recycle.  I think in some parts of the Seattle area it is mandatory.  We used to compost, but it was just too gross.  Fruit flies everywhere, and I hated that black barrel in the yard.  But I can and do recycle ;).

B:  Premier Protein caramel with lots of coffee

L:  2 pz lox, 1 oz  brie

D:  3 oz hamburger with melted cheese

S:  Dannon L&F strawberry cheesecake, 1 oz beef jerky

Totals: 665 calories 82 protein 20 carbs 30 fat

Weight is 201 this morning.  Closing in!  I am doing great... just needed to add a lil bit of beef broth yesterday to fill in.  I had a temporary crown put on and could notmchew on the right side of my mouth but I gummed my jerky to oblivion ;)

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

pammieanne
on 1/18/17 8:09 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Onderland is coming!!!

And the scale will definitely mess with you, don't let it! You're gonna be there any day now! 

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Daisydoo02
on 1/18/17 8:25 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Yes to recycling! Yay Seattle!! 

Great looking menu you got there Cheryl!

I am so excited for you!  Almost in onederland, I bet you hit it this weekend!!! EXCITING!!!

I hope our teeth/jaw are okay, sounds painful!

Keep up the awesome work my friend you are doing so well. Looking forward to you day 4 menu girl!

newme14
on 1/18/17 7:58 am - Ontario, Canada

Day 3.

I got on that GD *(&(*&)( scale this morning.  I said I wasn't going to, but I did. and now i'm up a pound. AGAIN!  I'm not panicking. I'm not panicking.  Could be sodium, could just be the GD &*%&%^&^ scale playing with me.  Have to be calm.  I haven't "cheated" I've been following the plan.  Breathe.  

On the plus side-aside from me this morning lol  I'm actually able to post at a decent hour.  So take the win!! :) I'm working from home this morning as I have an appointment close to the house.  Then I'll be heading into work.  I live in a condo-terrace home.  They are doing the roofs of all the buildings.  I'm watching the very young crew this morning.  Nice to see such quiet professionals, clean, and who are NOT smoking pot at 9:30am.  Yeah.  It's been entertaining to say the least.  HAHAHA

QOTD:  Yes I recycle. It took a while to get used to it.  I literally had to study the guide and refer to it a few times, but I have it down pat now!   My parents do not, nor does my sister so when I go to visit them it drives me insane.  They have so much garbage and there really is no need for it!!  Pet Peeve!!!

Menu for today:

Breakfast: Premier Protein Shake (banana cream)

Snack: Light and fit greek yogurt

Lunch: Tuna with Balsamic dressing. 

Snack: Budding turkey deli meat pack

Supper:  4oz fried ground beef.  Might add some sauce if needed otherwise plain it is.  

If needed Another deli pack of meat for night snack.  But I've been really full this week so I doubt I'll need it.

Tomorrow I plan to stay off the scale. I mean it.  I can't handle another day of gaining.  I've gone over the food labels for what I've been eating.  I don't get it.

Side note:  I think I have an addiction to proteins bars.  I didn't think I was addicted to them, but the past 2 days without them? oh baby. This challenge is good for me. Even if the scale hates me.  

Hope everyone has a great day!

Lori

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

pammieanne
on 1/18/17 8:12 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Maybe things are just not 'leaving' your body as quickly with you doing CAMAW... water intake is good? Maybe up it a little and see?

Sorry, I hate it when the scales suck... and mine isn't being much nicer than yours, yesterday I had a slight gain as well... but I already know it's the combination of the jerky (sodium) and not enough water... I've been taking my Miralax, so it's not the exit issue for me 

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

newme14
on 1/18/17 8:22 am - Ontario, Canada

HAHAAHA.  You may appreciate this.  Had a great exit yesterday evening and my first thought was ...there goes that pound!! There may have been a victory dance as well.  Maybe.  HAHAHAHA.  

I do take Miralax (Restoralax in Canada) daily.  I thought my water was good. I'll have to up it today see if that helps.  Not sure how much more I can drink, but I will try. 

Hate the scales. HATE them. I'd toss them out the window, but I don't have the patience to open the window first, and as I don't have the money to pay for a new window as the current one would be smashed as the scales go sailing through it?  The scales get to sit in the bathroom taunting me.  GRRR.

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

Daisydoo02
on 1/18/17 8:32 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

yes breathe!  the scale will move!  And when is the last time you changed the batteries in your scale!  Honestly, when I see my scale giving e crazy numbers I will get a new battery and then that sucker settles down LOL

Yay that you recycle, boo on your folks & sis, give them a kick in the butt! ha ha

Great menu, you are eating really well and total CAMAW so you got this Lori!!

I wish protein bars were not even a "thing."  Too many post ops get addicted to them. Its a very very slippery slope to be on. Most of the protein bars have a ton of calories and decent protein but not enough for how many calories are in them. I think only post ops who have got to goal should eat them and even then it should be an "emergency" in your purse for when you need food and can't get to your kitchen or a place to order food.  NOT DAILY.  So having said all that I am glad you are recognizing that they were/are a problem for you and you can beat that addiction. No doubt its hard but it will be worth it in the end!

I look forward to what you have on Day 4 menu!  Keep up the great work Lori, the scale will move!!! 

breck_fish13
on 1/18/17 8:04 am
RNY on 11/04/14

2yrs and 2 months since surgery. Doing real good so far. Is such of a thing(carb withdraw ) ?I was really crabby yesterday. I love my job. I work at a Humane Society. All I know there was something going on. lol

B- shake

L- Chicken, cheese, with spoon of yogurt

S- yogurt

D- Chicken with bacon

S- yogurt

Deanna798
on 1/18/17 8:11 am
RNY on 08/04/15

There is most definitely a thing called carb withdrawal.  I hope you're feeling better today, it may take a few days to detox!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 342 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 288 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 458 views