Whats on your Saturday menu RNYers?

karenp8
on 1/25/20 6:12 am - Brighton, IL

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday so I want to get it done now while I have time. Miss Lily and I have our first long walk in and will do another long and short walk before the day is over. Have the day off so intend to relax and do a bit of vacuuming and cleaning. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 120.4 today. Did good on fluids yesterday and got 100 ounces in so that's the goal today too. QOTD what's the best book you've read? Mine would be "To Kill a Mockingbird ". Here's the food plan for the day B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and homemade cashew butter L 3-4 oz seafood salad D 4 oz ground beef patty with cheese and no bun. Have a wonderful day full of healthy choices everyone! And enjoy your weekend!

MadisonRose
on 1/25/20 6:27 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! I was running late yesterday morning and stayed super busy so I didn't get a chance to post. This past week has left me exhausted, but I'm afraid next week is going to be even more busy and stressful at work due to one of my coworkers being out. I will be taking on her job as well as my own. She was trying to give me a run down of everything she does and how it is done and frankly it has left my head spinning and I'm not really sure how that's going to work out. Let's just say I am very overwhelmed! I already told her not to be upset if she comes back to a disaster. Lol

QOTD: this is tough because I liked reading so many books. To kill a mockingbird is definitely high on that list. I enjoyed the scarlet letter and also any Stephen King novels. As a child my favorite book was charlottes web.

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda and sugar free creamer

L: maybe chaffles

D: turkey meatballs or chaffles

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

catwoman7
on 1/25/20 8:20 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

well it's a winter wonderland here in Wisconsin this morning. It's beautiful, but I don't want to be trapped in the house this weekend. Luckily the streets have already been plowed and the snow is supposed to stop this morning (it's already decreased to flurries), so we should be able to get out after DH gets the driveway shoveled. I'd like to get some exercise today and also go to the UW women's hockey game this afternoon, but doing ANYTHING would be better than sitting around the house...

accountability was good yesterday but weight is up this morning. Boo. Normal fluctuation, I guess. I plan to stay on track and hit the gym today, too. The classes I'm interested in are all done and over with for the day (that is, if they weren't canceled because of the snow), but I can do weights and the elliptical or stationary bike.

QOTD: I've read so many that it's hard to pick one, but the one that changed my life the most was "Your Money or Your Life", which I read after it came out in the early '90s. It's about changing your attitude toward money. Some of the ideas were a little bizarre (and probably not wise), but a lot of it was really good advice. I was able to dig myself out of this debt I had at the time that kept me in a job I hated for far too long (because I couldn't afford to leave it) and start socking away enough to allow me to live comfortably and retire early to boot!

4 years 7 months out:

B: Swedish cheesecake (thank God it's gone! It was good - and healthy - but I was getting tired of it). Topped with light Cool Whip and homemade blueberry sauce. Coffee with half & half.

MS: Fit Frappe

L: probably a salad with diced turkey and light dressing. Or else whipped cottage cheese with raspberries.

AS: probably nothing if we go to the hockey game. Otherwise, light yogurt and/or raw veggies with hummus.

D: Hmmm. Maybe turkey meatballs with veggie "noodles"???

have a great Saturday, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

JB1114
on 1/25/20 9:12 am - Grain Valley, MO

Good morning all! I didn't post yesterday. I did work on T-shirt quilt for me using my Colorado shirts. Absolutely love Colorado. The top is done and I'm working on the backing and I've added photos of our trip. Hope to finish tomorrow.

I work all day on Saturday at a car dealership. I'm allowed to read, surf the web or whatever I want to do as long as I answer the phone and greats customers. Today country music is playing and I'm not a fan so it's going to be a long day. I have a co-worker that is a royal pain in the......elbow. She hangs out at my desk and tells me what to do even though I don't need her help. She has lots of drama in her life and bores me with the details.

Lunch is catered in but it's not usually anything close to healthy. I brought Taco Soup for my lunch.

Eats:

Protein pudding & 2 graham crackers

Taco soup; cheese

Cheese sticks

Pepperoni chicken when I get home.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Greateight
on 1/25/20 1:56 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

QOTD: The Brothers Karamazov

Have a great remainder of the day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 219 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 258 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 266 views