What's on your Sunday menu?

karenp8
on 8/2/20 5:07 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! We made it to Camp Indicoso near Springville Indiana yesterday safely,even though it rained all the way here. All set up and ready to start work tomorrow. Need to do some cleaning today as we've been out of here for 3 weeks. Miss Lily and I have our first long walk in and will do at least 2 more later. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 120.6. QOTD what do you look to do on gloomy,rainy days? I like to read or knit and drink lots of coffee or hot tea. Here's the food plan B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 3/4 cup cauliflower parmesan soup D 4 oz taco meat with lettuce,tomato and salsa. Have a great day full of smart choices and stay safe everyone!

Melody P.
on 8/2/20 5:51 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning Karen and thanks for getting us started!

i woke up in the middle of the night, 4am to be exact, with HORRID heartburn. So I've been awake a while. Guess coffee is a no go :( My back also leaked a lot during the night. I'll be glad when that stops.

qotd:I like to just stay in and enjoy the weather. I love gloomy days...they refresh me a great deal. I like to do crafts and such too

b:egg white frittata muffins and a banana

l:low carb tortilla, 2 oz lunch meat and dairy free "cheese" shreds and a little bit of cabbage

d:no idea as of right now

s:???

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/2/20 5:53 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

So sorry that the coffee upset you. My DSD makes cold brew and does say it is way less acidic.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/2/20 5:52 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I am glad you made it Karen, but too bad you had to drive in the rain. I am sure that made it a tough ride!

Justice and I took a LONG, but sweaty walk yesterday. I'm not sure we are repeating that today, but DSD and I are going kayaking on our pond this morning. We were going to go yesterday late afternoon when it got cooler but I was in slug mode by then.

QOTD: I like to sit in my sunroom with all the blinds and skylight shades pulled back. I usually read and listen to music but sometimes I will watch programs on my iPad (I don't have a TV in that room). I have to take Justice just barely outside the garage with a huge golf umbrella over both of us as he is petrified of rain. For the first few months after we had him he wouldn't go out at all when it was raining and would hold it all day.

TSS: 4 years, 4 months

B: Coffee! WW zero point egg and banana pancake

L: tuna and cottage cheese

D: Leftover ahi tuna and veggies

S:bean salad and/or strawberry cheesecake yogurt pie and/or WW one point muffin

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 8/2/20 7:05 am, edited 8/2/20 12:06 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well, it's supposed to rain this afternoon - so I'll do my usual QOTD thing and probably surf the internet, read, or watch a movie. I didn't go bike riding this morning because I was afraid it might be too muggy (with the rain coming), and besides, I've gone every day this past week, so I can take a rest day! If I'm motivated, I may do weights this afternoon, though. Otherwise, we're meeting "the moms" and my sister at 10:00 for our usual Sunday coffee date. I think I'll just take my protein shake since after yesterday, I don't need the extra 100 calories I'd get in a latte or brewed coffee (with the later, I'm referring to the half & half - not that I'd put that much in one cup of coffee, but this place has bottomless coffee, and I always get refills). I need to rein things in because I had two bad days this week. One is more than enough..

TSS: 5y1m

B: piece of lemon/blueberry yogurt pie with 2 T light Cool Whip, coffee with half & half

MS: Fit Frappe

L: salad with light dressing and 1-2 Costco chicken skewers

AS: L&F yogurt with raspberries. Maybe a skinny bagel with light cream cheese, too.

D: Thai-style curry with chicken, carrots, and broccoli (no rice)

I also have SF Jello, SF popsicles, baby carrots, and lots of L&F yogurt for additional snacks, if needed

have a great Sunday, all!