What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 4/14/24 4:44 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

nothing much happening here today. We'll likely stay home. I did get a roast started a few hours ago so that'll be dinner. There is a very slight possibility we'll go to Sam's to get a rotisserie chicken to make some bone broth. It'll be for after I have my teeth extracted. Pain levels are very very elevated. I'm just so tired of saying that let alone feeling that.

QOTD: not very creative today so I'll go with an easy one...what's on deck for this week?

the biggest for is dental stuff. Tomorrow we have the kids after school.

B: eggs, cheese and 4 saltine crackers. Coffee x 2

L: ????

D: roast with carrots and small amount of potatoes

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 4/14/24 4:52 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Happy Sunday Mel. I hope today is a low key day for you leading up to extractions this week. You continue to endure through so much.

QOTD- I have the orthodontist Tuesday, dentist Friday and aesthetician Friday. Plus six or so hours of meetings each day for work.

Food today is a protein bar, yogurt, eggs...maybe something with ground beef.

Sitting in front of the gym time to get on it. Cheers, everyone!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Amy Liz
on 4/14/24 6:27 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Oohh a roast sounds amazing! I haven't made one in forever and Rob has mentioned it a few times. Maybe next weekend. Yesterday was so nice - perfectly productive and relaxing. We had a fire going most of the day since it was so cold and rainy. Just lovely. Today I have some things to do around the house and kiddo is coming over for dinner. His girlfriend has been working weekends so we haven't seen her in a month or more. It's like old times when he is by himself, but I love seeing them together even if it seems more formal - like company instead of family. I will work on making it more comfortable for her, I know how that feels. She always asks to help with dinner and I turn her down so she can relax, but it would probably help us feel more like family to include her. I didn't realize that until now.

QOTD - Work, some informal meetings and a pedi on Friday. Exercise is a priority this week, just a simple 15 minute per day commitment so I can create a new routine/habit. I will bump it up further next week.

Accountability - perfect - 181.0 today - boo. Normal fluctuations... I didn't gain 1.2 pounds of fat overnight, but what a huge disappointment to see that this morning.

B- coffee, eggbeater veggie scramble

l - BLT on protein bread

d - spaghetti w/96/4 lean gr beef and 1/2 portion of protein pasta, a small piece of crusty baguette

s -cucumbers, jello with whip

808/74

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active