Am not receiving email notifications from OH anymore. Ideas???

corky1057
on 3/31/09 3:18 pm - Holland, TX

Does anyone have any ideas about this? Recently I have stopped receiving email notification that someone has responded to a post I posted, or getting notification about friend requests, etc. I haven't changed any thing with OH, and always make sure the check box is checked that says I want to be notified when someone responds.

The only thing I can figure out is that I recently installed a Norton Anti virus and am wondering if that has something to do with it.

Any of you computer geniuses got any ideas how I can fix this? Very irritating and can't figure out how to contact OH directly to ask them.

(((HUGS))) Mary      Pink RibbonSurvivor 

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/09 3:26 pm
If you suspect it is your antivirus, open the program and add the website address as an allowable exception.
LiveBlondeOrDieTryin
on 3/31/09 3:57 pm - Bremerton, WA
I'm having the same problem-- I think it started last week.

(Lost 16lbs pre-op)             Ba-Bye FAT
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/09 4:21 pm
Have you checked your program's spam folder?
Batwingsman
on 3/31/09 5:31 pm - Garland, TX
 Me!   

And up until now, I would sometimes receive DUPLICATE notifications!   

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Corina C
on 3/31/09 8:22 pm
I have noticed other posts where they are having the same problem. 

Recently, I started getting notificiation of friend requests which previously I had not received.  Now, only if I could get a notification that there is an email waiting for me to answer would be good.  All good things will come. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/09 9:40 pm - Baltimore, MD
I am finding that the email notification is delayed..like a day later I will get the notification....
kathemil
on 3/31/09 9:50 pm - MD
There is a Contact Us link on the bottom of the web page which contains some phone numbers. Have you doing that?
Kelley S.
on 4/1/09 12:15 am - Pekin, IL
I am having the exact same thing happen to me. I will be waiting to hear back from someone and never get a notification. I haven't changed anything with OH either. I wonder if they have change something?! I don't have norton and my av program already knows oh as an allowale, so, no suggestions just a ME TOO!!

Anyway it is good to chat with you. Hope all is well and the your SIL is going along great now. You look terrific and I am always glad to see your shining smile on the boards.

God Bless,
Kelley

20 lbs. pre-op

kellyhilde
on 4/1/09 12:28 am - Grand Rapids, MI
check your spam box. Mine started popping up in there instead. I have yahoo for my email. And even though I added the address they come from, they are still going to my spam box.

What email program are you using or email server?

Kelly
347/228/200

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 262 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 325 views