Did I do damage?

Bamberger83
on 3/22/11 6:23 am - Goldsboro, NC
 My 2 year old was having a very fussy day today, due to him having a cold. He would not walk with me, refused, wanting me to carry him. So I did, and now my tummy is sore. Nothing horrible, just feels like I maybe overdid it. Should I be worried that I did some inner damage? Or just take it easy the next few days and see if it feels better? I am 5 weeks out today. 
mdnitdreamer
on 3/22/11 6:28 am
Yes, you probably just over did it. I cleaned out the garage a week and a half after my surgery and I was hurting really bad. My doctor told me to take Tylenol and it helped some what then they had to prescribe some muscle relaxers and I just needed to take one and by the next day I felt better.

But my pain was more in my ribs and hurt when I breathe so yours being in your stomach might be something different. But try taking some Tylenol and see if that helps and if not call your doctors office and see what they say.

liveagain1973
on 3/22/11 6:36 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 10/26/10 with
I felt that way from just trying to walk a lot. if it becomes a lot worse and doesn't go away, i'd get checked. other than that, i think you'll be just fine.
Ms Shell
on 3/22/11 8:11 am - Hawthorne, CA
The worse thing you could have done was cause a hernia, which you may or may not become symptomatic over time.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

MediumSoon
on 3/22/11 1:45 pm - TX
I hope so - are you cleared to lift him yet? I overdid it too and was fine (I think lol) but if it doesn't feel right in a day or two call your dr.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views