Big NSV for me today!

Libaba
on 3/24/11 12:12 am - TX
I can't even remember the last time I was able to get my wedding ring off.  I mean it has probably been 12 years or more and has been a problem at times due to swelling.  However, today I got it off!!!!!  I'm so used to wearing it 24/7 and probably still will, but it's great to know that I can get it off if I have to!  It's getting better everyday!

anninva
on 3/24/11 12:22 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
that is a total nsv!!! i had mine re-sized bigger b/c it was doing something bad to my finger and then had to have it "resized" again b/c it was too big for the lower part of my finger where it sits!  crazy.  going to wait 'til i stabilize to have it really fixed up by goldsmith who made it.

i know you mus feel great!!!!!  congratulations!!!  (((((hugs)))

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

DragonGirl
on 3/24/11 12:47 am - MN
Lib,
Careful careful!! I've read more than a handfull of posts about folks losing their wedding rings from their now skinny fingers!! My rings fell off everytime I washed my hands!
I ordered a 2 sizes smaller $30 "Diamonique" anniversary ring from HSN and I slid it in front my wedding rings. It's snug enough to keep them on. It'll do for now, I'll do a resize when I'm at goal!!

Congrats on your great NSV!!
Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 12:52 am
Congrats!!! I'm 18 months post op and down 146 pounds.  Needless to say my rings stay in my purse or at home.  I was at walmart looking through shirts and they both flew off!  Try those temporary ring adjusters you can get them on amazon.  They make do until you are ready to have them sized down.

Again.. Congrats!!
Libaba
on 3/24/11 12:59 am - TX
Good tips y'all! Thanks.  It's not falling off yet........I still had to twist it off, but I'm sure that it will get to that point.  I will look for those temporary adjusters on amazon.

Mer82
on 3/24/11 1:40 am - SC
Congratulations! But I'm new here and I have to ask, what's a NSV?
Libaba
on 3/24/11 1:43 am - TX
non scale victory!

Mer82
on 3/24/11 12:09 pm - SC
 Thanks!  
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 2:23 am
I got my ring adjuster for free from my jewlers.  They even attached it for me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 409 views