Celebrate ENS Protein/Multivitamin Shakes

AniO
on 3/31/11 12:12 am
Has anyone tried the ENS (plus protein) shakes by Celebrate? It's got a high potency multivitamin, calcium citrate, 25 g of protein and 4g of fiber.

I don't do protein shakes very often anymore, but if I could get my vitamins and protein in a shake, I'd switch to this one if it tastes good. I'd love to hear opinions. I don't like anything with a strong protein odor or flavor.

AniO 

SassyItalian
on 3/31/11 12:15 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I love love love thier vanilla cake batter shakes. Its the best tasting cake batter one of all the ones i have tried and i tried a few kinds.

I use milk when i make them though. its delicious.

you can request free samples from them on their website, just specify you want to try the cake batter kind.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

AniO
on 3/31/11 2:02 am
Thanks Sassy!
I called them and they're going to send me a sample of each. I use milk in my protein shakes, too. They just don't taste as good with water. And besides, we get extra calcium and protein with the milk.

AniO

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views