Pre-Op Shopping!

heardb
on 3/31/11 1:29 am - GA
Yesterday I did some pre-op shopping after work. Don't want to spend 3days with my butt out @ the hospital, and treasures are meant to be hidden, so I bought some new pj's to where at the hospital, and some joggers to where home. I am the notorious for walking around with out shoes, I couldn't seem me do that at the hospital, so I bought some Croc's, Yeah I said Croc's, I am a man's man and for a long time I could not see myself whereing those shoes, but I put them on and I was sold, so that will be my shoe for the hospital.
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/11 1:43 am
Yeah that is on myl list next week. Did you have do do a pre op diet before your surgery? Congrats of your decision to change your life. I am so looking forward to my day...
heardb
on 3/31/11 2:37 am - GA
Yeah doing it now, Meat, Cheese, eggs and Green veggies only, 20 or less carbs/day Thank you and Congrats to you also!
Sharon R.
on 3/31/11 1:47 am - VA
VSG on 05/03/11 with
I have already done shopping as well and I am slightly more than a month out.  There is nothing wrong with a man's man wearing Croc's,  LOL
That which does not kill me makes me stronger
Height:  5.9   HW: 274  SW: 263
Sharon           

heardb
on 3/31/11 2:39 am - GA
I guess not....lol  I bought my Unjury also left that out. see you at the finish line..
Crabadams72
on 3/31/11 2:35 am - Silver Spring, MD
I have a bit longer to wait (submitting in May) but I am going to be getting a few things for the hospital. Crocs are a good idea-basically anything comfortable will work!.
heardb
on 3/31/11 2:41 am - GA
I looked at house shoes(slipper) but Croc's seem to be the ideal and they feel like your walkin on air.
Megdrassil
on 3/31/11 2:38 am - MI
I'm scheduled in June for mine.  What kind of pj's would be best to buy?  I've never been one to wear a gown and I really want to make things as easy as possible while I'm recovering.

heardb
on 3/31/11 2:46 am - GA
I'm not sure if there is a correct answer to that, I'm going with something loose comfty so if they need access they can get in ya feel me! :)
Lovelyc_98
on 3/31/11 2:39 am - St. Louis, MO
Im glad you got your shopping in!  You are so close to the loosers bench!!  Eat good b4 surgery and be ready to ROCK your Sleeve after surgery!!! I cant wait to see your results!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 359 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 405 views