The scales are moving again!!!

chelleyj
on 4/1/11 9:29 pm - Duncanville, TX
 After a LONG 4 week stall, the scales are finally moving.  After stepping on the scales this morning, I am down 79 lbs.  I don't know why, but I started crying.  I've lost 3 lbs this week.  It felt so good!!  I am finally in single digits (7 lbs) away from onederland!!!!  I cannot remember when I was under 200.  

I did have to go see my nutritionist during my stall.  I was doing everything I had been doing in the past, but was really doubting myself because it was a long stall.  We sat down and went over all my meals and snacks and my exercise program.  She figured out that because I have a high-intensity workout (burning 800 calories a day), I was not eating enough calories and that my body was in starvation mode and holding on to everything I took in (600-800 calories a day).  yes, I was in the negative on calories some days.  So, I've made some adjustments and now get 1000-1200 calories a day on the days I workout and it has worked!!!  AND the most important thing is I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!

I also have a NSV.....(a little history)  I don't know about you guys/gals, but since I don't buy clothes as much right now, I've gone nuts buying shoes.  I have bought my first pair of heels.  Not just a 3" pair, but a 5" HOT Mama heels!!!  I'm already 5' 11", so you can imagine I'm roughly 6'4" in these shoes.  I do have a couple pair of work pants that are long in length, so I can wear the Hot Mama shoes with these pants and my legs look great!!!  So, I do have a new zebra print cami that is form fitting to my ribs.  I wore it Wed. with a black cardigan and the pants and heels.  I got so-o-o-o-o many comments on how skinny I was and how good I looked!!!!  I have not been called skinny in forever!!!  But when my 3rd line boss complimented me, I knew it had to be true!!  It felt really good.  I was blushing a bit, but on the inside I was jumping and leaping for joy!!!

Sorry for the book.  Have a great weekend!!

chelleyjb55c560c23272105db7ffdb68e4eed42.png

misscharles
on 4/1/11 10:01 pm
Great for you Chelley,
Glad the scale is moving for you girl! I'm in the same spot so I think I will follow suite and contact my nutritionist and see what I can change up.
Thanks for posting.
Michelle
kimberly_gr
on 4/1/11 10:22 pm
It makes me insane when I'm in a stall or very slow loss mode. So glad things are happening again for you.

I can't even imagine I could wear 5" heals without killing myself. You go girl!
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

colontv
on 4/1/11 10:53 pm
I am so happy for you. I was in a stall for over a month. My scale started to move 2 days ago. I am now in the 2 teens. Only 20 more lbs to onederland. I cannot wait to wear 5 inch heals girl!.  You Go!

Eileen36
on 4/2/11 12:51 am - PA
Congrats! I'm glad your NUT was able to help you get out of your stall. I was glad to read about your NUT's opinion on calories when exercising. I workout pretty intensely five days a week and burn about 700-800 calories and I end up eating a little under 1,000. I haven't stalled yet, so I hope this keeps working for me.

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
LynetteT
on 4/2/11 12:52 am - Gwinnett County, GA
Congrats and continue to rock those heels!!
HW:297-SW:278-CW-220-GW-150--http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahsmomma1

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/11 1:10 am
Congrats on the NSV and the loss!  I haven't worn anything but tennis shoes and sandals in so long I can't imagine being able to wear heels again.  I used to wear them all the time but just can't imagine being able to wear them again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 97 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 323 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 367 views