Awwww :)

SassyItalian
on 4/4/11 7:12 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I have to tell you I have been venting alot on here so I will post a sweet story this time...

I asked my boyfriend if he would love me if I am thinner...He responded that he loved me before surgery, will love me after surgery and that my prettiest feature which will never change is my heart  <3

Just the right thing to say!
Sassy

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

KrisJ77
on 4/4/11 7:14 am - TX
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....too cute!!!

debk21
on 4/4/11 7:23 am - Mansfield, TX
What a sweetie!  How exactly did you train him? JK...

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

Ladydivigirl
on 4/4/11 7:40 am

Awwwww...guess he is on the winner's bench today!!!

"The will of God will not take me where the GRACE of God cannot protect me!"    
thisbe777
on 4/4/11 7:49 am
sounds like a keeper to me....

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

bublegirl1
on 4/4/11 8:25 am
RNY on 11/10/14
That's a good man!!

-Amie

heathermc44
on 4/4/11 9:06 am - Bremerton, WA
 That is so sweet!  Like most other people on here, my husband has loved me through my thinnest (when we first met) to my heaviest.  His love has never waivered but I must admit that my love for him has grown as my weight has dropped.  I think it's because I feel so much better about myself that I am a much happier person to be around.  I've really noticed my whole attitude has changed including how I feel about him and it's all been for the better.  Just you wait, you may find the same to be true.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 361 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views