Need to stay on track

fattofabinfeb
on 4/3/11 11:24 pm
Argggg....I am having such a hard time EATING!  Who would of thunk it?  I forget to eat, don't feel like eating and when I do eat there's no joy in it.  I've slowly watched my desire to stay on track dwindle each day.  This weekend was the worst.  I know I barely ate, no way got in the protein I need.  Gee, Con....no wonder you were so tired all weekend.  Sleeping until 11:00, taking a nap @ 4:00, bed @ 10:00.  So today I vow to get back on track.  Been walking on my treadmil M-F for 50 minutes (bought the Dexter series to entertain myself).  So I have the exercise down.  Now to make sure eat!  If you've experianced the same problem, how did you overcome it? 

cattywompos
on 4/3/11 11:29 pm
I had the same problem for a brief time.  I really had to push myself to eat. Often I would look at the clock and say eat this now and in another 2 hours you have to eat again. I was just plain sick of trying to eat the right things because the right things tasted bland and gross. Once stomach healed and I could handle more it got better.  Now I have the opposite problem!  Now I have to watch what I eat again atleast when I am at home.  At work or if I am out I am fine, I could easily make it all day without a bite, but when I am home OH BABY!  Good thing sleevie keeps me in check!
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

mrsnicolebrown
on 4/3/11 11:34 pm - dumfries, VA
Catty IS SOOO RIGHT!! That's exactly how I am now! At home watch out but when Im busy I have to remember to eat!!
mrsnicolebrown
on 4/3/11 11:33 pm - dumfries, VA

I think in the beginning we all go through that but 5/6 months out...that most likely will be a thing of the past! Enjoy the ride and try not to worry too much!

faylavi
on 4/3/11 11:49 pm - Laurel, MD
I am in the same dilema, minus the exercise.  There are days when I have no idea what to eat.  When I make something it does not taste like I remember.  I am rundown.  I bought some Iron tablets, hoping for energy.

Help!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views