Isopure Sucks

SisterBigBone
on 4/4/11 7:32 am - Bronx, NY
I opened up a bottle of Isopure today and all I can say is the makers of that stuff should be shot. It's like drinking dish detergent. I know I won't be able to scarff that down. Any suggestions to make it taste better?

stephf
on 4/4/11 7:36 am - CA
VSG on 03/29/11 with
haha i have heard is called isoPUKE just for that reason !!!  I use unjury or michal and jullians whey powder stuff.. it come in a tub and its 10.00 at walmat!! w0ot w0o!!

HW 288  PRE OP WEIGHT  249/ SW241/ CW 146.8     

debk21
on 4/4/11 7:37 am - Mansfield, TX
YES IT DOES!  BLECKKK!  EWWW!  I dumped mine down the sink and threw the bottle away with conviction!!!!  Not sure anything would help that crap!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

sublimate
on 4/4/11 7:39 am - San Jose, CA
I've never tried the bottled Isopure but I LOVE the powdered stuff. I love the choco, vanilla, strawberry and cookies and cream.. to me it's like getting to drink a milk shake that is ON my diet! Love it!

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

jbskaggs
on 4/4/11 7:39 am - holt, MO
 Yep you are correct.

Jennchap
on 4/4/11 7:53 am - CA
I agree its ******g nasty! What does it make my teeth and tongue feel like Im eating a mixture of chalk and glue?!?!?!!?!? Take those ******** out to pasture!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

wert
on 4/4/11 7:58 am - MN
Yes, it's awful. I bought it before surgery, tasted it then and didn't like it. It was worse after surgery, especially right after. I have been able to choke it down, tho. I feel like I have to because I'm not getting enough protein. I pour small amounts into a pretty glass, trying to fool myself into thinking it's something else. Choke gag.... 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Fortworthrealtor
on 4/4/11 8:16 am - TX
Try Isopure plus, I got it from the hospital, little 8 oz bottles. They are pretty good
Brenda L.
on 4/4/11 9:04 am - Raleigh, NC
mix the Isopure with Crysttal Light and it actually tastes pretty good!
  Brendini                                                              
sarasar7
on 4/4/11 9:12 am
Hi. After doubt alot of research I ordered j robb unflavored protein powder. I love ice tea with lemon and my sister ordered some lipton diet decaf with lemon. It is great. So I can put my protein in that. The nutritionist said many have said the j robb is tasteless. You can put in yogurt soups etc. Hope this helps! Sara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 163 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 438 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 458 views