Testosterone levels improved?

smbergie200
on 4/4/11 1:47 pm - Naples, FL
I have to get testosterone treatment because my levels are low. I have not had my WLS yet.
Any Guys out there have their Testosterone levels improve as the weight was lost. I ask because I
read obesity can affect testosterone levels. I hope treatment will help me not be tired all the time.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

loolootoo
on 4/4/11 3:21 pm
my husband's t levels were running low....he was depressed, lethargic, uninterested in sex....just plain miserable.   we did t injections for a while.....then i did a little wifely research and he started taking 'testojack' supplements from the healthfood store.   he no longer takes the injections and his t levels are much better.  the testojack has something herbal that helps the existing t work better.
he does feel better.   he's a happier guy, more energetic, and gets A+ in bed again. 

good luck!

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/11 9:51 pm
I have never had my testosterone levels checked, I used to wonder that myself pre-surgery.  I'm not sure about obesity causing low testosterone directly...no medical training here whatsoever...but I can tell you that I feel better than I have since I was 19 or 20 (32 now).

I have felt much better for the past six weeks as my activity levels are increasing via walking and lifting weights...I think it's likely that increased activity is driving testosterone production. This is one discussion I intend to have with my surgeon and primary care physician during my next appointment(s).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 88 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views