maybe beating a dead horse, but anyone with fed bcbs denied?

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 8:17 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Wow - amazing how the same system can be so different! Yes, we are close! I love WV
crystal W.
on 4/7/11 10:07 am - east liverpool, OH
Hi Beth,

Did you also have to do 3 mos supervised diet and all that other nonsense?   I hope you get good news soon!!!  Are you or hubby or both feds?

I work at SSA, so in addition to this stress, I'm wondering if I'll be working after tomorrow.

yeah, we're only about an hour apart.  Do you ever go to Jamboree?
WVLoser
on 4/7/11 11:58 am - Wheeling, WV
Actually I started the process when it was still the 6 month supervised diet - so yes, I completed all 6 months along with the Nut, and Psyc Eval.  Literally everything was done and ready to go and they denied me at the last minute.  Ugh!! 

My husband is military - I work at a resort.  As for Jamboree - I use to go all the time (during college) and loved it!!  Perhaps once we both get our surgeries we can meet 1/2 way for a cheese stick  or bowl of cottage cheese!!  LOL

Best of Luck to you!!

Beth

HW: 250  SW:  239   CW: 176
Month #1:  12 lbs
Month #2:  17 lbs
Month #3:  14 lbs
Month #4:  9 lbs
Month #5:  6 lbs
Month #6:  2 lbs
Month #7:  3 lbs

Karen M.
on 4/7/11 12:58 pm - Rockwall, TX
DS on 12/01/14
I have Fed BC/BS of Texas and was approved in about a months time. They required 3 visits with a NUT which actually only took 2 months. It was pretty easy. Oh and I stayed the same weight throughout the NUT visits.

HW:  268             SW:  268              CW:  230.02             5'5"                   48 yrs old              

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views