OK - Goal! I Promised Pics - Here They Are!

allypad64
on 4/9/11 10:52 pm, edited 4/10/11 7:26 am - henderson, NV
Ok, so I am at goal after 7 months.  I promised myself and others that I would post before and after pics.  I am having a bit of trouble posting these - LOL- both computer trouble and embarrasment trouble - LOL...Finaly got them to work!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

mrsfrogdr
on 4/9/11 11:08 pm
WAY TO GO!!!!!! and in seven months....You look awesome....I'm inspired by you!!!!
Big Frog Kisses,           
 DAWN   

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/11 11:11 pm
VSG on 03/14/11 with
You look FAB! Way to go!!!
Re-DiscoveringMe
on 4/9/11 11:12 pm
You look great. Thanks for looking past feeling embarassed and sharing with everyone. It's very inspirational.

BTW - It's looks like you avoided saggy skin. I can only wish that I'll be the same.
allypad64
on 4/9/11 11:17 pm - henderson, NV
 No - the saggy skin is just hidden in the underwear - LOL.  Thanks for the kind words!!

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

aintstoppin
on 4/10/11 6:15 am - NH
 Well then it is hidden pretty well because that was my first thought, too  

autumn41
on 4/9/11 11:12 pm - Nipomo, CA
You have done it!!!!  Yaaaaay for you!!! Congrats... 
twenty lbs. lost prior to VSG 5'6" highest weight 236 no longer diabetic                  
Dandy_DeeDee
on 4/9/11 11:24 pm
Wooohoooo!!!! You look awesome!  Nothing to be embarrassed about only something to be darn proud of if you ask me!  Congratulations! 

Highest Registered Weight 369 lbs (but I weighed more, just didn't have a scale! *Giggles*)
Surgery 12/23/10 - 313 lbs Then had a 6 lb gain from having surgery! So I went up to 319
Current Registered Weight 208 lbs   “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” ~ Kahlil Gibran          

Bruce S.
on 4/9/11 11:36 pm - Portland, TN
On April 10, 2011 at 6:24 AM Pacific Time, Dandy_DeeDee wrote:
Wooohoooo!!!! You look awesome!  Nothing to be embarrassed about only something to be darn proud of if you ask me!  Congratulations! 
I agree with DeeDee, you should be so proud.  Way to go.
vignesja
on 4/9/11 11:28 pm - NJ
Way to go Girlfriend!!! You look fabulous, and I'm sure you feel so good healthwise!!!! You are an inspiration!! God Bless. <3

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 305 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views