Happy Birthday....ugh

Danielle K.
on 4/8/11 2:20 am - Evart, MI
 So today is my birthday and I get up weigh myself and....................I'm up 4 pounds. 

*sigh* Like seriously??  Happy freakin birthday to me.   

I "know" it's not real, but the psychological aspects of the recovery is getting to me sometimes and I guess this is one of those times.

HW: 294 SW: 287 Surgery Weight: 271.6 CW: 218.2        

BJUpNorth
on 4/8/11 2:47 am, edited 4/8/11 2:47 am - MN

Danielle Dear,
First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Second, don't let it get you down. Just stick to the rules and the weight will be falling off. Just think about your next birthday, how much healthier, happier and skinnier you will be. Hang in there cuz we are all pulling for you.

Best Wishes,
Brenda

byebyeburden
on 4/8/11 2:50 am
sorry that is rough. 

Try to have a nice birthday; I agree with the other poster, think of what next year will be like.
~Emily
Surgery Date Weight: 255 

Goal 1: 199 reached 3/4/11
Goal 2: 175
Goal 3: 150
Goal 3: 129

foodlover
on 4/8/11 2:52 am
I do want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I am starting to think I should only weigh once per month.  I am not even 3 weeks out and have already gained.  I am still on liquids only.  It messes with my head too much.  PLEASE try and have a good bday.  You deserve it.
Danielle K.
on 4/8/11 2:53 am - Evart, MI
 Thanks.....I keep thinking of that and all in all I do well remembering that.  But sometimes the mental stuff gets me, plus I definitely think my hormones are being screwy cuz I feel like I want to cry a lot today.
HW: 294 SW: 287 Surgery Weight: 271.6 CW: 218.2        

Susan0714
on 4/8/11 2:58 am - Kenner, LA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   I agree with the other posts, (brenda), think about next year, and how great you will look.  I know that having this surgery gives us our hope that we will be skinny or healthy, and I know that we all will..

I want to be healthy for me, to live a nice long life, and for my son.. I am sure that when i have my surgery and stall, that I will be upset, but, I love coming on here, and looking at other people's weight loss, it gives me hope..

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Susan
amandamercedes22
on 4/8/11 4:26 am - CA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

I really hope you enjoy your day! Don't let a little weight bring you down... Just think about all of the positive changes you have made and all the positive things to come

XJudyX
on 4/8/11 6:13 am - WA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Please.....don't let some number on a scale make you feel bummed....it's just a number and you are losing even if you go up and down a little! Enjoy your day!

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 157 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 429 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 448 views