Food finds...

Momof2Sweeties
on 4/13/11 11:13 pm - NJ
So I have been thinking about starting this thread so we can share any interesting food finds and recipes with each other...3 things this week I have found that are fantastic

Mrs. Paul crab cake--240 calories, 20 gms of protein
Gortons grilled Tilapia- 80 calories, 14 gms of protein
Strawberry canolis- the recipe came from the world according to eggface..these were such a great little sweet snack..didn't write the nutritional value but highly recommend these if you like strawberries and ricotta..

Has anyone tried the shirataki noodles..picked some up yesterday, gonna use them to make spaghetti and meatballs one night...hope they are good..anyone, feel free to share anything you have found..

Shannon

shekicks
on 4/13/11 11:37 pm - Dallas, GA
I am not normally a big sweet eater, but yesterday I kind of wanted something different, so I took about a cup and a half of plain greek yogurt, dumped in a box of sugarfree cheesecake flavored instant pudding, added about a half a container of sugarfree coolwhip and mixed it all together.  It was real thick and tastes like really good cheesecake!  I drizzled a little torani sugarfree raspberry syrup on it and it was very tasty!

Beverly 

5' 0"              HW-207 / SW-194 / CW-132/ GW-125             57 years old!

Jenijeni
on 4/13/11 11:46 pm
Good food finds:

The fully cooked lentils @Trader Joe's. Can use them for soup or salad or add to Eggface's bites.

Edamame. 'nuff said!

Cheese crisps made from sharp cheddar cheese in microwave. Crispy snack in less than two minutes!

Trader Joe's frozen quinoa with veggies

Crockpot Lasagna (minus noodles). Family eats the noodles, but I don't!

Those are some of my favs!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 128 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 374 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 414 views