had a bad day!!

Romy J.
on 4/17/11 1:58 pm - Spring, TX
just saying....  i ordered a flour taco..beef.."not bad i know" still...  I had a margarita.. ordered a jumbo... and got tipsy a 1/4 down....  i gave it away!!!! 

i guess i didnt have a bad day... plus.. got hit on by a coworker... YUP... a FEMALE ONE!!!!   OMG...

"hubby was excited bout that one!"
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

MediumSoon
on 4/17/11 2:02 pm - TX
Cut yourself some slack. Tacos are my favorite! I don't allow myself to have one very often but... Margs are more than I can handle... Other ****tails ok but margaritas are too much. Tomorrow's a new day...

Romy J.
on 4/17/11 4:19 pm - Spring, TX
it was a group of us that went out... i ordered an a la carte taco... (1) just one....   ate half... i guess i just feel like miss piggy... it wasnt a poor choice... i enjoyed it and it actually fit into my calorie limit...

its difficult making decisions without my calorie taker on hand... 

Earlier went to starbucks ordered a TALL vanilla frap... with the topping and carmel.... yummm.. and got a fat free yogurt with berries...
I ate the yogurt and DIDNT touch the coffee!!!!  SO MAD... i had to give it to a co worker that really enjoyed it.. at least i put the right food choice in my mouth first!!!!!!!  
Next GOAL...  199!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/11 2:35 pm
Just think if you HAD finished the margarita then the chick hit on you. Who knows what would have happened!? LOL! doesn't sound like a too terrible day to me. Go easy on yourself, you're doing great!
Romy J.
on 4/17/11 4:15 pm - Spring, TX
yeah... i guess your right... it was awesome to get hit on... it was a great compliment...  the nice thing was she WASNT DRUNK when she hit on me...
I knew my limit... i ate half of the taco with one slice of avocado... all and all i didnt do bad... i still could only just put so much in my tummm...  just feels like i was horrible...!!  like a slippery slope with no way back up....  dusting myself off in the morning... working 12's cant F this up!!!
Next GOAL...  199!!

Lisa D.
on 4/18/11 12:49 pm - New Orleans, LA
Your hubby is a naughty boy!  I have been checking out taco shells and flour torillas.  A taco shell actually has less carbs, but i haven't tried one yet.  Does sound good, though.
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 307 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 354 views