Easter Dinner

ot2005byrd
on 4/24/11 9:29 am
Ok time to get back on track. 1 day off for easter is enough and pray that the scale doesn't go up, but if it does I had fun today eating outside the sleeve box. Don't worry off to the gym in the morning.
Mary R.
on 4/24/11 9:39 am - OH
 Yeah me too!!  We dont cook healthy AT ALL for holidays.  I had a little bit of candy and a little serving of everything we made (still couldnt eat all of it) but I definitely know that I didnt do well today.  I didnt really have any intentions of being strict with myself either.  i did go for a walk tonight but I think im going to have to have my husband hide my scale for 2 weeks.  Even though I had sugar today I realized I dont really miss it, it didnt taste that great to me and I think actually made me feel a little icky.  I do know that I ate a heck of a lot less than I did before I had the surgery.
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time" 
"Get busy living, or get busy dying" 

Eula "Evie" R.
on 4/24/11 10:14 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Really,
I didn't think you could eat like that with the sleeve. Please explan about over eating and the sleeve. . Had surgery 4 days ago
God Bless
Evie

Mary R.
on 4/24/11 10:29 am - OH
 Well for me personally, i dont eat candy normally and today I did.  I had sour patch kids and they went right through me.  i also had a cadbury egg which gave me heart palpitations.  Then for dinner I had a little tiny bit of each thing, all of which was not healthy except the ham i guess.  I know it was high in calories.  The dessert i ate too wasnt low calorie or fat or carbs and that also went right through me.  i didnt over eat on it and I cant even say I ate like a normal person because my brothers and sister are "normal" and ate WAAAAY more than me.  I know I overate today compared to every other day where Im really watching things.  If you arent careful too you can every hour, or at least I can but dont noramlly do that either.  Today just wasnt a good day for me lol
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time" 
"Get busy living, or get busy dying" 

Donna09
on 4/24/11 10:21 am - CA
Yes, I've enjoyed a chocolate covered stawberry and a little bit of candy.  My tummy actually fills sick right now.  TOO much sugar.  I will be at the gym tomorrow too.

I haven't had the foamies from overeating since I was 2 weeks out, but when I pu**** a little I have a  food coma and need to go take a nap.

Happy Easter!
ot2005byrd
on 4/24/11 10:45 am
You really can't overeat with the sleeve, but you can't let yourself graze either cause then you will get yourself in real trouble. I think if doing in moderation and only special occasions we will be fine cause as we know 1 meal does not get you obese. Hope everyone had a great day.
Eula "Evie" R.
on 4/24/11 11:52 am - Mount Nebo, WV
I am just so scared of over eating and getting the dump or just sick, that is why I was asking questions. Thank you for answering me. I would just love to eat some oats, lol. Just to feel food in my mouth. Don't beat your selfs up either, that is why we are all here, for help.
God Bless
Eviespecial time just for us.

HollyLaLa
on 4/24/11 2:05 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/08/11 with
 Well, since we are confessing our sins of the day on this Easter Holiday.  I too, fell victim to the bunny and his evil basket of confections.  I had a peice of chocolate candy and at dinner I had a spoon of potatoes casserole and a small end peice of an italian roll.  Could have been worse, could have been better but tomorrow is a new day.  Besides isn't the true meaning of Easter forgiveness for our sins?

Nothing worth having comes easy.  Success comes with hard work and determination and sacrifice!   

ROCK ON!             
Janelle L.
on 4/25/11 12:01 am - Lakeland, FL
All I have to say is *DAMN* Sweet potato casserole I love you and will miss you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 446 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 466 views