terrible feeling HELP!!!

Curious1989
on 5/2/11 2:22 pm - Garden City, NY
today i went to work i was feeling fine my doctor had approved me to eat eggs and i had like 1/2 an egg after about 3 hrs  at work i took a break i had been drinking water and also drank some organic oj, when i went back to work i had the most terrible feeling ive ever felt. my ears seem clogged i was a bit dizzy my vision was blurred i kept hearing this ringing in my ear. I felt completly dioriented. i sat down for a while but it happend a couple of more times so i eventually left home early. when i got home i lyed down for a while then had some soup and i have felt better but, ive never felt something so strong, HAVE ANY OF YOU FELT THIS AND WHAT CAN IT BE??? im fresh put of surgery and not drinking all the water i should  could it be thta?
_Nikki_
on 5/2/11 2:24 pm
Dehydration. Water is so important. I think I would even stay away from the OJ for a while, too much sugar.
_Nikki_ 

KCChris
on 5/2/11 2:26 pm - KS
 ^^ What she said.  Water is now your best friend. 
My heart is all mine and my mind is free. That's all the revolution; revelation that I need.
_Nikki_
on 5/2/11 2:27 pm
And or worst enemy !! I struggle getting water in too. My skin is like super dry because I know I'm not drinking enough. It's so hard to time it around meals.
_Nikki_ 

KCChris
on 5/2/11 2:30 pm - KS
AND your lover....Wha****er bottles need lovin too...

Lucky for me I am still able to chug water. So it's actually pretty easy for me to get in daily. I'm thankful for that.
My heart is all mine and my mind is free. That's all the revolution; revelation that I need.
_Nikki_
on 5/2/11 2:33 pm
That's one thing I miss is chugging my water. I've always been a water drinker and thought this would be easy, but it's actually harder than I thought it would be.
_Nikki_ 

Cupcakemusician
on 5/2/11 2:28 pm - TX
 i use to have the same thing happen to me. your dehydrated. i know its hard to get all the water in, but at least sip it all day. 

_Nikki_
on 5/2/11 2:29 pm
Oh and for something sweet to drink. Crystal Light Fruit punch. It tastes like Hawaiian punch, no lie. I HATE Crystal light, but this one is pretty good. I buy a bag of ice from Sonic and it is so good cause it's that crunchy ice I eat it with a spoon when I make my CL drink. This still counts as your water too !!
_Nikki_ 

KCChris
on 5/2/11 2:32 pm - KS
 I just might have to try that. Sounds good!  Also, try the low calorie Ocean Spray single drink powder thingamajigs. They are only 5 calories and they have a bunch of great flavors. Much better than Crystal Lite.
_Nikki_
on 5/2/11 2:34 pm
Is there an after taste ? I'm telling you, Sonic 10lb bag of crunchy ice is like $1.59 !! I was so jacked !!
_Nikki_ 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 105 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 329 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 378 views