PROTEIN & WATER

renee_isms
on 5/7/11 12:27 am - Las Vegas, NV
These are the most important things you can give yourself after being sleeved.  Protein will help you heal and ensure that you don't suffer muscle loss and as a bonus, it's critical for weight loss!  The right amount of protein will also ensure that you don't suffer from malnutrition (hair loss, nail problems, muscle loss etc.)  Water will keep you hydrated, your body NEEDS water as does your skin.  It helps with skin elasticity and reduces the "saggies".  It takes 2 YEARS after major weight loss for the skin to re-attach to the fascia, so don't rush to your plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck, wait and see what your body is going to do on it's own. 
I owe my journey to the sister that adopted me and started a donation site for me, Asia Carrera!  Follow my journey at http://www.skinnyrenee.com  Thank you Asia for caring enough about me to help, Love you!

Gin2bthin
on 5/7/11 12:37 am - WV
Great post.....

aNuDay2011
on 5/7/11 1:28 am - CA

This is great info. The loose skin issue has been taking a lot of my brain space

renee_isms
on 5/7/11 1:50 am - Las Vegas, NV
don't!  Don't do that to yourself, please!  It's so worth it just to be healthy hun, seriously, you have your life, years added to it.  I JUST blogged about this on my blog this morning so it's ironic that you chose to talk about the loose skin issue.  Keep in mind I have severe fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue syndrome, so I haven't been well for years.  I'm looking at this as a chance to have my life back, or the most of it I can.  Somewhere in my body, *I'm* hiding and I'll find me, baggy skin and all. XOXO
I owe my journey to the sister that adopted me and started a donation site for me, Asia Carrera!  Follow my journey at http://www.skinnyrenee.com  Thank you Asia for caring enough about me to help, Love you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 324 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views