Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms

sleeve genie
on 5/8/11 12:16 am - Alhambra, CA
I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the great Mom's that we share this great journey with.  My Mom is gone on and I miss her terribly.  I had a great day yesterday,   my daughter and son in law (who i love dearly) took me to Morro Bay for the day where we met his Mom.   We had a blast, there was a car show,  great beautiful old cars,  wow  really hot colors,  we had such fun.  Had a wonderful meal and just enjoyed each other's company.   Going to breakfast soon and then the drive home.  I took a week off and have had so much fun first with the meet up,  then visiting San Francisco and my sister and my neices but i am ready to go home now.   God Bless and have a great day everyone.   I'll probably check back in tonite lol  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Dawnie 88
on 5/8/11 12:22 am
Thank You! Happy Mothers Day to you as well!

PBJ
on 5/8/11 12:41 am
Happy Mother's Day dear sweet Jeani!  I am glad you had a great week and have a safe drive home.

OX
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
mylastchance
on 5/8/11 12:47 am
  Back at you too Jeani,   sounds like you had a great week and topped off with a great Mother's Day.   Have a safe trip home....

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Jennchap
on 5/8/11 12:54 am - CA
 Happy Mothers Day to you! Im glad you had such a great week! Loved seeing you and cant wait to get an email with pics from all your adventures!
Love you!
Jen
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

vjb1952
on 5/8/11 12:54 am - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
 Thanks, and Happy Mother's Day to you too...sounds like a lovely time spent with your family, and then wishing you a safe trip home!  Talk to you soon,  Viv 

vjb1952

NewDawn50
on 5/8/11 1:07 am
Yes, happy Mother's Day to all you mothers! (me included).

Jeani, I miss my mom very much, too.  Sounds like you had a great day!

Mom4Jazz
on 5/8/11 2:09 am
Thanks, Sleeve Genie. Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

My hubby and daughter took me to breakfast because I'm working on "normal life" - I had the Shoney's breakfast buffet, child's price. Just had less than 1/4 cup scrambled eggs mixed with a little of their cheese sauce to soften, but it's good to know that I can eat out even on the mushies stage.

Was coveting a sausage a little. When I'm on regular foods, I want a sausage. Small dreams.

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

jimbovsg
on 5/8/11 2:44 am
Yay!  glad you had a good time!  It is nice to have a SIL  you love and approve of  your daughter must love that!  have a nice trip....... see ya next time!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

pinkypromise93
on 5/8/11 3:07 am
Thank You  Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 145 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 417 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 438 views