6 years out and willing to help.

AMY P.
on 5/21/11 11:25 am - Naples, FL
Hi, I have posted a few times and would like to" pay it forward" .  Go to my profile and read it,  I desperately need to update it buttttt if you have  ANY questions I would be MORE than happy to answer them...  Wishing and praying for much success for everyone!  LIFE IS GOOD!!!  YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!!!

Amy P - VSG on 10/05/05  
 LIFE IS GOOD!  U can DO anything U set your mind to & MORE!
310+(pre-op)/159(1st goal)/145 (after all plastics) Size 4/6, DONE!

Lisa D.
on 5/21/11 11:39 am - New Orleans, LA
Brava!!    Thanks for checking in and showing us that this is a long term success.
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 11:45 am
OMGosh, your 6 years out??????  I can't wait to read your profile.  Thanks for posting.  Off to read your profile now.

PLEASE, come join us on the VSG Maintenance forum as well.  You will find the people who are further out there, even though everyone still pays it forward on this board. 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/
countrygolden
on 5/21/11 11:46 am - Amboy, WA
 Congratulations and thanks for posting! It is so encouraging to here from someone who's been successful with the sleeve for a long time!

Starting Weight-228.6, SW-221.4, CW-173 GW-125
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 12:01 pm, edited 5/21/11 12:40 pm
I'm back from reading your profile.  You sure have had a long journey.  I love your positive attitude.  The plastics pictures were very cool to see.  We have a lady in the maint. forum (LauraK712) who has had plastics and looks fantastic as well.  

I have a few questions if you don't mind.  My doc keeps telling how how much food I am going to be able to eat a few years down the line and was wondering what your restriction is like 6 years out.  How much can you eat of say dense protein?  And how much softer foods like yogart can you now consume?  What bougie size did they use on you?  I heard the bougies were bigger then.  Thank you.

Are you still needing a PPI?

How are your labs?

Off to read your profile some more.
Karen M.
on 5/21/11 12:20 pm - Rockwall, TX
DS on 12/01/14
Wow, you have really been through a lot. I think about plastic surgery quite a bit and after seeing your pictures, I'm not so sure. It looks extremely painful. What was the recovery process like for plastics?

HW:  268             SW:  268              CW:  230.02             5'5"                   48 yrs old              

mimikay
on 5/21/11 1:06 pm
Wow! What an amazing journey you've had and you not only survived but seem to be doing so well! Congratulations on living the life you deserve.
  Kay       HW 219/SW 212/CW 134              
autumn41
on 5/21/11 2:25 pm - Nipomo, CA
WOW!!!!  Way to gooooo!  Thank you for posting!!!!!  What an inspiration...best wishes!!! 
twenty lbs. lost prior to VSG 5'6" highest weight 236 no longer diabetic                  
Guardedly-Hopeful
on 5/22/11 2:04 am - OR
Wow you look so great!  I am sure most of us are hoping for this much success!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 287 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 338 views