TUMMY TUCK VSGrs got a ? for yas

Carmelita
on 5/24/11 11:18 am, edited 1/31/12 5:16 pm - Four Corners, NM
:-)
jimbovsg
on 5/24/11 11:59 am
Got nuttin' for ya!  Interested to hear some replies!  Got a  big-ole "pregnancy pooch"   "front butt"  whatever ya call it  ha ha!   What happens when ya give birth to a 300lb baby LOL!  So....this pic says to me..."i was a MO...smoker....now I'm a skinny  B.E.B...broccoli..eatin'...b***h?  ha ha!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Carmelita
on 5/24/11 12:41 pm - Four Corners, NM
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/11 12:09 pm
VSG on 03/14/11 with
I went down a pant size. If you go thru with it, be sure to get a super good girdle that's made for tummy tucks. I bought mine online and spent about $80. Diff opinions on how long you should wear. I wore mine an additional month after the surgeon said it was no longer required and this was purely due to what I had read online. Don't regret it - made all the diff in how my clothes were fitting. Best of luck!!!!
Carmelita
on 5/24/11 12:46 pm - Four Corners, NM
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/11 4:25 pm
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Lol - yes, compression garment is exactly what I meant! Exhaustion speaking after a long day! Here's the actual one and I guess it's a little bit more expensive than I thought. I got this one tho so that I could wear pants or skirts with, that it wouldn't roll down (straps over shoulders), and that it was crotchless (this is BIG cuz if you have to pull that thing up and down during the day, you'll drive yourself mad!). You could try wearing before hand just to get used to the feel. I had mine in the fall of '08 and I'm so glad I had to wear that thing during the winter months. Can't imagine wearing it in the summer!

The PS will send you home with one that velcros around you and believe you me, they want this sucker on TIGHT! My husband used to have to wrap me into mine just to get it tight enuf. Once the PS released me from wearing that one (I did keep as a back up), I then began wearing this other one.

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=10215
Heidi V.
on 5/24/11 12:09 pm - Cardinal, Canada
Revision on 01/13/14
Hahahaha!! I am sure getting a lot of laughs tonight!!

I'm afraid of the plastics...although I'm still far from ready for it anyways.

Heidi
xx

Revision from sleeve to RNY is set for January 13, 2014.

Carmelita
on 5/24/11 12:59 pm - Four Corners, NM
_rebecca
on 5/24/11 1:24 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
This post made me laugh out loud!  FUNNY!  I too hate my saggy stomach.  I so want plastic surgery.  I would love to get rid of the saggy skin!  Let us know how everything goes~
thisbe777
on 5/24/11 3:48 pm
i lost about 6" off my waist after my TT....  my fave jeans are a size 16, and they are pretty big in the waist right now....  the size 14 dress slacks i have finally fit right, and i don't feel like the buttons are gonna pop at the waist anymore....

i am actually rockin' an awesome hourglass now...  i took measurements the other day, and i'm 47-37-48...  gotta love that.... 

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views