20 days untill Insurance Submission

smbergie200
on 5/24/11 10:00 am - Naples, FL
Its getting close untill I submit my paperwork to my insurance. Lets review all the crap I have done to prepare for this day.

Sleep Study
Endoscopy
6 months of medically supervised nutritionist (aka bull****)
Having to find 5 years of obesity history from doctors (tough but I did it)
Phychiatric evaluation
Testosterone treatment
Chiropractic treatment

Getting the testosterone treatment tommorow. It is these testopel pellets they put under your skin in your butt cheek. Hopefully it will help with my constant exhaustion. The Chiropractic treatment has been great. I have done everthing possible to have optimum health after my surgery.

I have spent close to 3000 bucks out of pocket for all these tests and visits.
I pray to GOD that I don't get denied. I have done everythng the insurance company has asked. The only thing is that I gained weight. Yah I failed and I suck.  I called them and they said it doesnt matter and that it actually helps with approval. I hope she was telling the truth.

Well Just wanted to share - It has felt like an eternity waiting for this. I cant wait untill I get approved. I hope It goes smoothly. Keep me in your prayers.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

lucy2e
on 5/24/11 10:20 am - Laurel, MD
Whole lot of hoops we have to jump through - huh?  Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

Susan0714
on 5/24/11 11:41 am - Kenner, LA
Good Luck to you!! My insurance becomes effective on June 1st, I was able to get the paperwork sent in this week, but I will still have to wait to see if I am approved from June 1st on..

I know the waiting is the hardest part. GOOD LUCK AGAIN TO YOU!!!
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

ms_dar
on 5/24/11 12:10 pm - Canada
Good luck, I am sure you will soon discover that it was worth the effort.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 371 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 412 views