Strange Abdominal Pain Just Started

svelteNgorgeous
on 6/4/11 6:35 am, edited 6/4/11 6:36 am
Actually it began about 3 days ago. Whenever I put anything in my sleeve, liquid or solid I get this pain on my left side under my ribcage. It feels like a "stitch" from vigorous aerobic exercise. Kind of like a cramp. Its not terrible pain mostly annoying and uncomfortable. Seems very strange. Any thoughts?
AniO
on 6/4/11 6:37 am
I can't think of anything, but if it worries you, you should call the doctor.

Eileen36
on 6/4/11 6:40 am - PA
If the pain wraps around to the back it could be gallbladder. Def make an appt with your surgeon. They'll probably do an abdominal ultrasound.
Good luck to you.
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
kris B.
on 6/4/11 8:44 am - north bend, WA
Good point Eileen. It seems like gallstone symptoms. I had them quite a bit after my mega weight loss in 2004. They eventually went away, but rapid weight loss can be a contributing factor. If you have time before you go in to your doctor, you can google friendly foods that will not irriitate you so badly. It should help you get through until you can go in.

Good luck!

HW: 350 CW: ? LW: 180 GW: 180?
Eileen36
on 6/4/11 10:26 am - PA
Ditto to kbossio. My sister is a dietician and she said you need to get any and all fat out of your diet. If it is gallstones or sludge than that should give you some relief in the meantime.
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
svelteNgorgeous
on 6/4/11 10:33 am
Thank you all. I appreciate your input.
rocheb
on 6/4/11 11:27 am
 gallbladder pain is on the right side.You said you have the pain on your left side
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views