Is this all I get??????????

sass.a.frass
on 6/15/11 3:47 am - white oak, TX
I was sleeved on the sixth. I lost ten pounds in the first five days,,,,,,,,,,,,,then nothing. What the heck?????????????? Is that all I get? !

Insanity is doing the same things over and over, but expecting different results.

Sass.a.frass

ccbelle14
on 6/15/11 3:58 am - Minneapolis, MN

It's quite normal to stall, especially around the third week. I realize you're not quite there yet. Are you weighing every day? If so, I'd recommend only once or twice a week. Some people even come back from the hospital having gained weight from all of the fluids. Remember you just went through major surgery and your body is healing. Sometimes it takes time for the scale to match what's going on with your body. Take measurements if you haven't already, and just keep doing what your doctor has on plan for you. It will come off - I promise. Read back pages and pages on this forum and you'll see.

Highest Weight (2008): 360  Surgery Consult Weight: 340  Day of Surgery: 318
Height: 5'10"
melanie L.
on 6/15/11 3:59 am
Trust me u will lose more. give it time. before I had the surgery I couldnt get past 228. When I had the surgery i was at 244, I stressed as i got closer to 228, that i wont lose no more.. 228 came and went.. when 220 came i thought the same thing, that come and went too. Im now about 179, size 12 and weigh what i weighed when i was 19. I can lose more If I put my mind too it, but now Im not stressing it no more...

acbbrown
on 6/15/11 4:02 am - Granada Hills, CA
I'm curious as to what your expectations were? Wake up at goal?

No that's not it, unless you choose to consume 2000+ calories in milk shakes or something.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

sass.a.frass
on 6/15/11 4:08 am - white oak, TX
I'm just comparing my results to others sleeved around the same time...Can a person stall at FIVE days???!!!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over, but expecting different results.

Sass.a.frass

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/11 4:10 am
Please read the post titled Attention New-Ops, it explains this.. it's normal, don't stress it-
sass.a.frass
on 6/15/11 4:25 am - white oak, TX
Thanks Jo, Thats good info............

Sass.a.frass

wert
on 6/15/11 10:53 am - MN
Jo, I really think this forum needs to have these "stalls" addressed at the top of the message board. How does that happen? Way too many people experience what they think is a stall and freak out about it.  

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/11 10:58 am
I asked, OH said no :(
They only stickey messages that come from them now.. so it can't be always on the top of the page, just has to be bumped and hope people search the info out themselves..

wert
on 6/15/11 11:06 am - MN
Oh, boo. The topic of the early stall is probably the single most asked question posted here. Hmmm.... 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 391 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views