7 Weeks out whats up this pain on left side scars???

NuevaMujer714
on 6/16/11 10:50 am - Irvine, CA
Ok this is getting annoying Ive been have pain all this morning gets bad at times on my left side like almost my rib cage and now the Pain is in the Front. I dont have a gallbladder and as I was bending over I had some discomfort.

Is this scaring or is this just Normal ?????
XOXO Thanks for the Support            
Ashley O.
on 6/16/11 10:52 am
did it just start or hasit not stopped?

my doctor told me today with the laprascopic surgery, an incision on the left side (the way he does it) is where they pull the stomach out during surgery.. and that it would probably bug me for awhile afterwards, more than the other incisions.. i dont know about 7 weeks though.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

NuevaMujer714
on 6/16/11 11:00 am - Irvine, CA
It just started todauy in the Morning it was dull but by 1pm I wanted to go home now I feel ok, the dr said it maybe cause I didn't chew my food well ???
XOXO Thanks for the Support            
MediumSoon
on 6/16/11 11:13 am - TX
I wouldn't worry too much unless it persists. My nurse sister says only important things son the left are heart and stomach (and intestines of course) - all the other stuff is on the right.

Samantha L.
on 6/16/11 11:24 am
is this pain around your left incision?

this is the only incision they put sutures in to help it heal. they dissolve over time and can feel sore. mine felt sore at times even up to 2.5 months out. i think they are fully dissolved now at 4 months.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views