I am SUCH a nerd!!

tiffanyyy1390
on 6/17/11 1:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I love cooking and trying out new recipes! Well tonight I was looking through my photos on my phone and realized that I had about 20 screen shots of recipes saved! So I decided to spend my Friday night at home making an organized PowerPoint recipe book for myself! HAHA and honestly, I think the saddest part about this is that I would be doing this, just as excitedly, even if I wasn't recovering from surgery! HAHA I just can't help it! I LOVE organization and making presentations!
Nonie0123
on 6/17/11 1:53 pm - MT
WOW, I'm envious, I'd love to have someone like you to organize my life and make a presentation out of it.
5' 11", HW 287, SW 270, GW 170                    
tiffanyyy1390
on 6/17/11 1:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
HAHAHA I would and I would enjoy absolutely every moment of it!
Ashley O.
on 6/17/11 2:41 pm
Haha I'm the same way. My surgery isn't till August, but i'm looking around at different recipes and stuff online and i've been making different lists and powerpoints and stuff too. for no apparent reason, other than to save for a couple months after surgery. :P lol.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

Elaine2
on 6/18/11 12:25 am - Atlanta, GA
Here's a place to double your fun. If you need something to do.

Go to the Eggface website (one of my favorites).
There are a gazillion recipes and, the good thing is, variations on basic recipes.
I made a spreadsheet for myself on "Eggbites"---using her basic recipe then laying out all the possibles.  Same with Protein Shakes.

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

Have fun.

tiffanyyy1390
on 6/18/11 1:00 am - Fort Worth, TX
Waaaay ahead of ya my friend hahaha I concurred Eggfaces blog a while ago! Last night I began my investigation of Bariatric Foodie blog! Looooove it!!
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit"

Twitter me - www.twitter.com/t_bumps

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 397 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views