OMG - you have GOT to read this IDIOTS post over on the lapband forum!!!

USAF Wife
on 6/19/11 7:09 am
She is the biggest douchebag troll bandster and has me blocked because I'm a successful sleeve revision patient and she doesn't like it ha ha ha ! ! ! I had to sign out to view her sewage of post. I find her comical at best, well at least cheap entertainment.

She's also the poster child for ignorance. She started a thread about wanting a new keyboard at her job because the man she replaced unexpectedly passed away and it was rumored he died from complications of AIDS and/or HIV.

She's been around forever, and spews her toxic views on the sleeve and revision patients. I thought she had disappeared, but she blocked me months ago.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

snowbaby
on 6/19/11 12:16 pm - Durango, CO
"She started a thread about wanting a new keyboard at her job because the man she replaced unexpectedly passed away and it was rumored he died from complications of AIDS and/or HIV."

Wow...that truly shows her ignorance. I've had run-ins with her before too - I'm surprised she has not blocked me yet! I hate that there are newbies out there that actually believe her ****! I'm glad so many people jumped on that post and blasted her for it!

BTW - where is WABB/MWG when we need her??? ha...she woulda jumped on that like a duck on a junebug! I have not seen her around in a long time - wonder whats up with that?!
      Sue 

Bichon Mom2 Oval Sticker

USAF Wife
on 6/19/11 8:23 pm
Here's the topic she posted about the guy at work, yeah I bookmarked it because I was so appalled LOL
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/LapBand/4131733/OT-What-would-you-do-Regarding-guy-at-work-died-of-AIDS/

If it doesn't work, let me know.

As for MWG, she's living in Mexico, loving life, and doesn't frequent OH anymore. Last I heard one of our mutual friends went down for some plastics, stayed with her, and all is well. MWG gave up on that moron years ago LOL LOL. She's been around for ages, and seriously she only shows up when she's bored, and wants to stir the proverbial **** pot. She's bragged about having 60-65 fills/unfills over 5 years, and loving that her sleeve still works yada yada. She's ill-informed, ignorant, and a total douchebag. She has very few "friends" even the other bandsters who scream it from the rooftop that band life is fabulous think she is a nutcase.

I need to catch up with D so I can find out how MWG is doing, and how D's recovery is going.

snowbaby
on 6/19/11 11:06 pm - Durango, CO
Shoot....that link didn't work. Can you still pull it up from your bookmark? I'll bet she took some flack from people over that post!!!

Glad to hear that all is well with MWG. I know some folks didn't care much for her but I thought she was great! She was the reason I changed my mind about lapband surgery. I'm not sure who D is but I do remember someone talking about going down there for plastics. If you get in touch with her tell her to tell MWG she's missed around here!
      Sue 

Bichon Mom2 Oval Sticker

USAF Wife
on 6/19/11 11:16 pm
I just realized that her topic about the guy was work was "mommy-buttoned" (removed) by OH staffers.

It was a good read, and her lack of compassion and intelligence were shining throughout.

snowbaby
on 6/24/11 1:53 am - Durango, CO
oh you'll like this one! http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/lapband/4417226/Tips-on-HO W-TO-USE-THIS-BOARD-EFFECTIVELY-AND-BE-SUCCESSFUL/#36504635

I love Bette's response to her....Naomiville! hahahahaha!!!!
      Sue 

Bichon Mom2 Oval Sticker

kimshealth
on 6/19/11 7:10 am - LA
I read it this morning. All we can do is pray for her and hope that no one believed what she said.

acbbrown
on 6/19/11 7:14 am - Granada Hills, CA
I'm all about free speech, and all, but I wish there was a little bit of censorship on OH when people start posting false information about important topics, especially when it's done to incite drama.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

USAF Wife
on 6/19/11 7:15 am, edited 6/19/11 7:15 am
I should throw out there that I've disproved her little shenanigan theories HUNDREDS of times. And, every time she argued, my reply to her about the situation with the guy at work I think was the final straw and that's why she blocked me. The topics she starts is just to stir ****  and time and time again she exhibited her hatred for other surgeries. I'm kind of glad she blocked me. Jealousy is like a bad cold; I still hope she gets well soon (or at least heavily medicated) HA.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 358 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 405 views