I submitted the package ... Now what?

Dee60
on 6/22/11 6:37 am, edited 6/22/11 6:39 am
VSG on 02/21/12
Hello  my Smart OH peeps,
I went to the seminar a couple weeks ago. I just got the package filled out and I mailed it to the clinic. How long does it take to get a call back to even get the process started? I have gained a few pounds to get to 40 BMI  but I feel so uncomfortable and I really want to start losing. Does anyone know what the nest step is after they get the filled out forms? How long before they even call for my first appointment? Please advise! Thank you! 
sleeverinKC
on 6/22/11 6:49 am
It really depends on the clinic.  My surgeon's group was able to get me in within 2 weeks of when I submitted my paperwork to the office, then the insurance turn around time was also fast for me--less than a week.  All in all, it will have taken me about 2 months from date of first appointment with surgeon to surgery. 
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

Dee60
on 6/22/11 6:56 am
VSG on 02/21/12

Thanks, I am so impatient. I am thinking I might even call them next week if they dont call me.

sleeverinKC
on 6/22/11 7:04 am
I would say go for it!  I am probably a dr's worst nightmare b/c I am constantly calling them for the smallest thing, but this is my health and I want to make sure that I am doing exactly what I am suppose to be doing, I went to long not doing that and look where that got me.... almost 115 lbs overweight!
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 359 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 405 views