Naughty NSV

NoEscape21
on 6/22/11 2:04 am - Apopka, FL
So I am not sure how to put this but now that I am nearly 40 lbs down from my highest weight (approx 33 since preop diet), I have been getting randomly attacked by the Mister. A lot.!

Not even doing anything remotely sexy! Just housework! LOL

Obviously this is a big confidence booster, hehe but highly amusing. It has seemed to come out of nowhere, as things pre-op were kind of dull.

I gained 100 lbs since him and I started dating..so not surprised that it affected our physical relationship. It feels like things are getting back to how they used to be and I don't feel like we have become an old married couple (as we are  only married 3 years, but our love life was slightly dormant there for a while). I think also, the fact that I don't feel sick and exhausted all the time has ALSO helped to improve things.

So far I feel like this surgery is definitely making my marriage stronger and that makes me really happy. Aside from just feeling like I'm attractive again. I also feel like the old happy me too. I swear that any depression I had seems to have left the building. Maybe I am on cloud 9 right now as I am in the honeymoon stage after surgery BUT I truly feel happy and like the person I missed being. I still get sad/stressed here and there but it is nothing like what the last  2.5 years have been. 

I guess there are multiple NSVs in this post  lol.  Anyways I just wanted to say for those of you that may worry about your relationships, WLS doesn't always have negative effects on them!
  Unicorns fart rainbows and magic!              HW:272 SW:260 GW:120
 Blog:  Weighed Down: A blog about becoming a former fat girl
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/11 2:14 am
I'm with you on this! I find I'm the one doing the attacking (not like he's putting up a fight though!)
Feeling better has a lot of benefits, for both! 
Danielle K.
on 6/22/11 2:47 am - Evart, MI
 These posts make me sad   I have very little energy increase since surgery.  Definitely not in the bedroom.  My hubby is VERY amorous. And I am still thinking 'seriously, I just want to sleep!'  I can't help but wonder WHEN is it going to pick up for me?  I want the increase in energy.  I am hoping it is because they found out I had a kidney infection.  I'm nearly done with the antibiotics so I'm hoping it'll get better as I finish them.

enjoy your energy girls!
HW: 294 SW: 287 Surgery Weight: 271.6 CW: 218.2        

NoEscape21
on 6/22/11 3:55 am - Apopka, FL
Aww im sorry! What vitamins are you taking? Also have you had tests done to see your levels? I know when i had low vit d that really had a huge effect on my energy.  Also if you are healing from a kidney infection that could have kicked your energy as well.  *hugs*
  Unicorns fart rainbows and magic!              HW:272 SW:260 GW:120
 Blog:  Weighed Down: A blog about becoming a former fat girl
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

cattywompos
on 6/22/11 2:57 am
Even though my hubby loved me just as much when I weighed 93lbs heavier, I can't help but notice that he is more physically attracted to me now.  I think some of it is because of the change in my body but also the way I protrude myself too.  I feel sexier and  therefore I act sexier and he likes that.   I love the way he puts his arms around me now, makes me feel so tiny.
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Crunchy As Can Be
on 6/23/11 12:44 am - NY
My boyfriend is increasingly calling me "Tiny" now instead of "Babe" or "Baby". I know it's not really true quite yet, but he's better able to fit his arms around me when we're hugging (we hug ALOT!), and has made a comment that I'm a lot... um... "bouncier" when I'm on top now.

For me, sex *definitely* feels different, too. In a good way!

Weight loss is great.
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views