I will soon be 3 years out

kayebadoe
on 6/27/11 7:49 am
VSG on 08/11/08 with
 What do you want to know?
I don't have any regrets, they can talk about me plenty when I'm gone....Bob Dylan
sublimate
on 6/27/11 8:09 am - San Jose, CA
Oooh thanks for asking. I'd love to know what your capacity is for dense protein? So for instance if you were to sit down and eat boneless skinless chicken or steak, how much could you eat? Also do you find you have more cravings this far out?

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Jenijeni
on 6/27/11 8:17 am
Hi Kaye! So, my question is : Did you have any problems with eating certain foods that then went away after awhile?

I'm having a hard time with possibly my gall bladder. Tests today will tell. Other than that, I feel good! Hoping to hear that you feel good, too!!

Congrats on being three years healthier!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

kayebadoe
on 6/28/11 9:48 am
VSG on 08/11/08 with
 I don't have any problems with any food, There are many that I used to like that I can take or leave now, like chocolate.
I don't have any regrets, they can talk about me plenty when I'm gone....Bob Dylan
diane S.
on 6/27/11 10:33 am
Would like to know if its easy to maintain your weight loss and what you do to maintain and about how many calories do you consume per day?  Can it really be three years??!!  Nice job. Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

kayebadoe
on 6/28/11 9:49 am
VSG on 08/11/08 with
 It has been easy fo me to maintain and I really don't count calories.
biologygrrrl
on 6/27/11 1:20 pm - Rhinelander, WI
Did you have any major stalls 6+ months out and if so, how did you kick start things again?

JenniferI'm 5'4" ~ HW: 308   SW: 305   CW: 211   GW: 140     

kayebadoe
on 6/28/11 9:51 am
VSG on 08/11/08 with
 I never had a stall and I was and am still careful to eat the right things... Remember protein first!!

NIQAABI
on 6/28/11 3:50 am
THANKS FOR ASKING.. DO YOU STILL HAVE TO SEE YOUR SURGEON REGULARLY? DID YOU HAVE ANY GALLBLADDER ISSUES? ANY VITAMIN OR NUTRIENT ISSUES? HOW ARE YOU PHYSICALLY FEELIGN 3 YEARS OUT?
THANKS

kayebadoe
on 6/28/11 9:53 am
VSG on 08/11/08 with
 I feel great and haven't seen my surgeon since he did my surgery (he's in Mexico) had my blood tests. No issues with vitamin or nutients, and no gallbladder problems
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views