Early May sleevers

Faith2011
on 6/29/11 7:55 am
So I have been so busy getting back to work and all I have not made time to check in.  I would like to know how everyone is doing from the early May surgeries?  I was May 11, 2011, and just had my 6 week appt.  I am not able to tolerate half the foods on the menu the nut gave me does anyone else have this problem?  I am down 23 lbs since surgery for a total of 55 but I feel I have stalled the last week or so.

Judith K.
on 6/29/11 8:20 am
VSG on 05/15/10 with
I'm an "early May sleever" -- just a year early. . .2010 

You're doing great.  Stalls are just part of the process.  Try not to worry about them.  Often the weeks you don't lose anything on the scale you change pant sizes.  Make sure you're taking your measurements.

You are averaging over 3#/week which is fantastic.  Way more than I ever did and yet I'm still pretty close to goal.  It works, trust me.

Don't worry about not being able to eat all the different foods.  Very normal. 

Enjoy every aspect of this great journey.  It is so rewarding!!!!!
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

sldierswife
on 6/29/11 11:37 am
5/10 here
I am scared because I have had no problems at all with any foods and I'm constantly worried about reverting to old ways:/ I seem to lose then no loss then a loss - it's kinda slow. Also it's gettin to be "that" time so probably no loss for a couple weeks:/

We shall see how things go.

Melissa
 HW 298 SW 281

KIMMYEGG
on 6/29/11 11:52 am - DES MOINES, IA
Hello..May 4 here..I am down 29 lbs, and many inches..I feel great, and I am having no trouble eating. I am a lightweight so scale moving slowly, I try to trust the process...
Kimmy..xoxo             
sun_shyne39
on 6/29/11 12:47 pm - NJ
May 9th sleever here and I am doing well food wise.  I have no issues with eating anything surprisingly enough.  As of this morning I am down 30 lbs since surgery.  I hit a stall the last 3 weeks, but finally the scale moved a couple of pounds this morning.  One thing I did notice is that I did very low carbs this last week, increased my water intake and upped the protein and that seemed to finally break my stall.....yahooooo!!!!
sun_shyne39      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views