Help In Green Bay WI

stangred1998
on 6/29/11 10:28 pm - Green Bay, WI
I am 3 Years out and am really not doing well. I have put on 30# that I took off. I have a back problem and I know that is part of my problem. I can't exercise like I would like to. I am feeling very discouraged.
Is there anyone in the Green Bay area that would be willing to get a support group together? Just thinking maybe that would help.
Thanks for listening I have not been on here for a very long time.

2muchfluff
on 6/30/11 12:00 am
Sorry to hear that you are having problems with regain.  I do not live near you or I would volunteer to help.  Maybe if you can't find anyone that you can personally meet with, it would help if you get your support from this board.  I know I have to check in here from time to time to make sure I am doing what I am supposed to do.  I do have a support group available, but its a two hour drive, so I am limited as to how often I can attend.  Support is a big part of your success, so please get some somewhere!

roundater
on 6/30/11 1:01 am - Lincoln, NE
Try the local board for Wisconsin.. There might be a support group already there or you could troll there for folks to start one.
Rich Sonderegger

stangred1998
on 6/30/11 3:17 am - Green Bay, WI
Thank you for your sugestions and offer of help. I am sure you will see me more here on O. I hope that maybe with a little more support I can get back on track.

gonersmom
on 6/30/11 12:06 pm
I'm about an hour west of the Fox Valley. I get to Appleton often if you ever need to have a coffee, a long walk, and a good cry.

I go to my surgeons support group in Milw. when I can get there. Does your surgeon have a group you can meet with??

Best wishes in this journey!

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 165 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 441 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 462 views