Come on Onderland!!!!!!!!!

LillyLou
on 6/29/11 11:31 pm
I am one of the slower losers here...but tell  myself I am still losing.  I do not visit as often as I did before because I have become busy with life and sometimes I really get down on myself for not being much further along like the majority of posters.  But I am still amazed and inspired at every ones success. 

I have been unable to get to that magical Onderland....but at 205 finally and can see it.  So just had to update that even us that loose slower still can get to our goals.  Just takes us a bit longer.  Enjoy your 4ths!!!

Linda B.
on 6/29/11 11:35 pm - CA
83 lbs is awesome! No matter HOW LONG! Great job!
Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

2muchfluff
on 6/29/11 11:54 pm
Don't get discouraged.  I was stuck at 205 for over a month, then just started taking off again.  I could tell by my clothes that even though the scale was not budging, I was still losing.  Don't let it get you down.  Just focus on something else and it will come off if you are following the rules.  My weight seems to go by jumps and starts.  I will get to a certain weight and stay there for a week, maybe week and a half, then lose 3 to five pounds like overnight.  I just woke up one day and was in onederland.  I need to update my ticker now, because I have lost more than it says. 

Hang in there.  You are doing good.  Try not to compare yourself to others even though it is hard not to.  Your success is not based on what everyone elses achievments but on your own!

Bigasiangirl
on 6/30/11 12:17 am
VSG on 06/01/11 with
Regardless of how long it took, you're getting there!  Congratulations on your loss!! 

byebyeburden
on 6/30/11 12:46 am
congratulations you are almost there.  I totally understand I have been tryinig deperately to reach the point where I am no longer obese....I am about 8-10 lbs shy....I want it so bad!
~Emily
Surgery Date Weight: 255 

Goal 1: 199 reached 3/4/11
Goal 2: 175
Goal 3: 150
Goal 3: 129

cattywompos
on 6/30/11 1:19 am
I'mnot a fast looser either and all I want is to reach Onderland by then end of summer.  I am so close (208) and can see it just above the horizon, but the last bit has gone soooo sloooowwww!  We will get there though!  Keep trudging along with me girlie!
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

roundater
on 6/30/11 2:08 am - Lincoln, NE
Way to go. Congrats. Hope to be joining you soon.
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 363 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views